The Choice

The photos above have been taken by the fabulous admiralwestergaard!!!! Please go check her out on TikTok and follow her Instagram! She's an amazing cosplayer who's best known for her Hans and Dipper cosplays as well as Mabel, her ocs Clarence, Clari, Emilio, and so many more!!!!!! I can't say enough about how amazing she is!!!! Please check her out and on with the story!!! Hope you all enjoy!! 😁💕💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - your name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/N) - Father's Name
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Person POV

I have to do what I believe is right. I need to follow my heart. I look at Hans' hand before looking into his eyes. I small smile to him before placing my hand in his. I had to give him a chance.

"I'll do it."

Hans' face lit up instantly as he pulls me close and hugs me tight almost like he'd never let me go again. I blush more, unable to move to hug him back or escape. After a few long happy moments Hans let me go.

He grabs my hands once more. "I promise you won't regret your decision."

I kept my smile on my face, but inside I was still a bit scared of what our future held. Before I had the chance to say more I glanced up at the sky, snow was falling. Snow in summer? What had Elsa truly done? I held my hand out, catching some snowflakes in my hand before looking over to Hans he shared my concerned look.

"We better get back to everyone. You are in charge after all." I comment.

The people were in a panic before they probably got at least 10 times worse after they left. Hans nods and starts heading back to the castle. I followed after him, but stopped hearing a ringing in my ear. I wiggle it slightly thinking it could be the pressure from being near the mountains, but nothing. It kept ringing. I kept following after Hans until I stopped once more my vision zooming out and going black.

(Y/N)'s Mind

I look around and everything is dark then I hear distant singing. I spin around a bit trying to pinpoint the sound then everything lights up and we're on the snow covered mountains I saw when I first arrived. I look behind me seeing Arendelle. It looked beautiful from so high up. I look down at the trees and mountain below and that's when I see the owner of the voice, Elsa. She was walking through the snow all alone.

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation
And it looks like I'm the queen
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, Heaven knows I've tried

She sounded lovely when she sang, but she was singing about her life. Was she really isolated? I knew she had been locked in the castle most of her life, but was it worse than that?

Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway

Woah!! Look at her magic! It's the most extraordinary thing I've ever seen!! There's a cute snowman! Oh, and there goes her cape, I wonder where it will end up. This is all so amazing, how am I even seeing this right now? This shouldn't be possible, but it is.

It's funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can't get to me at all

It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
I'm free

She's right! Her fear doesn't have to control her. She can be who she is and no one has to stop her! She doesn't have to force herself to be something she's not. She can learn to master these powers of hers.

Let it go, let it go
I'm one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry
Here I stand, and here I'll stay
Let the storm rage on

"Ahh!!" I yelp as I step back as Elsa starts building this large castle of ice. Now this really can't be happening. How does this work?! There's no structural support and how does she even know how to build a castle!? She didn't even know how to control her powers like 20 minutes ago! This makes no sense!

My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I'm never going back, the past is in the past!

Elsa throws her crown and does a whole wardrobe change into a sparkly light blue dress with a thin snowflake covered cape. Somehow ice can make castles and dresses now.

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone
Here I stand in the light of day
Let the storm rage on

The cold never bothered me anyway

Elsa slams the door to her balcony behind her as she turns, sending me falling. I scream reaching out for something before I hit something hard, my vision blacking out once more.

Back in the Real World

I grip my head groaning slightly as I open my eyes glancing around. I stood just where I had been when I blacked out before. I hadn't moved. What had just happened? That felt so real, but at the same time not at all. It was extremely confusing, but I didn't have time for this. I quickly shake my head before rushing off back into the castle courtyard to help the people with Hans.

As I suspected, it was a mess. People were panicked trying to get their things inside and trying to heat their houses. No one had prepared at all for the cold weather as it was Summer, so no one had enough wood chopped or enough blankets and thick clothing to keep themselves warm. Many were throwing out ice blocks they had recently gotten from the ice deliverer in the last few days. Poor man, his livelihood destroyed all by a frightened Queen's magical ice powers. That would be a story to tell the grandkids. I went to Hans with an idea, to give out all of the warm tradable goods like thick blankets and winter gear. He agreed with me completely and went straight to work. I went to the kitchen and asked the cooks to start working on some hot soup to serve the citizens. I'd do what I could to help all of the people. No one deserved to freeze to death especially if I had a say in the matter.