Meeting the Frozen Heart

Hey everyone, this is my first x reader, so I apologize if it's not what you're expecting. I'll try my hardest for all of you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - your name
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

The cold air of the mountains blew through the town of Arendelle letting the people outside enjoying their day and doing their duties shiver from the icy air. A young woman steps off a boat onto the cobblestone. Her eyes run across the city looking at the shops, homes, and people all around. She turns to look up at the mountains in the distance and small smiles to herself.

Born of cold and winter air
And mountain rain combining...
This icy force both foul and fair
Has a frozen heart worth mining

The woman looks back at her butler, Atlas, and smiles.

"Bring those to the inn please Atlas, then you can take the rest of the day off to explore the city of Arendelle." The woman was being completely sincere and that made Atlas smile back at her.

"Bless you Miss (Y/N)." Atlas gives (Y/N) a gentle nod before walking off to the inn. (Y/N) walks into the town looking at the beautiful builds and the wonderful smell of baked goods. Then her eyes come across the large castle with the royals inside.

So cut through the heart cold and clear
Strike for love and strike for fear
See the beauty, sharp and sheer
Split the ice apart!
And break the frozen heart

First Person POV

I can't believe it. I'm here in Arendelle. The princess has come of age and is to become the queen. It's been so long. The last time I was here was when Queen Iduna and King Agnarr we're still with us. I was merely a young girl around the age of the young princesses. Now everyone is closed out of the castle until tomorrow at least. Tomorrow, they open the gates for Elsa's coronation.

Beautiful!
Powerful!
Dangerous.
Cold!
Ice has a magic can't be controlled
Stronger than one! Stronger than ten!
Stronger than a hundred men!
Hyup!

I wonder how she's feeling. I wonder how Anna is feeling. They've both been locked up inside the castle for years with no interaction from the outside world. I know I wouldn't be able to do that. Lucky for me though, I'm not royalty locked up in a castle and forced to rule. I get more freedoms than that.

Born of cold and winter air
And mountain rain combining!
This icy force both foul and fair
Has a frozen heart worth mining!

I turn and walk down the cobblestone path through the town and along the water. It is quite beautiful here even with the cool breeze coming down from the mountains. Tomorrow, it was to be bright and sunny. The perfect summer weather. As I walk I hear the sound of horse hooves against the stone below. I step to the side of the path and look back at what I thought would be just a horse and maybe even a villager. Instead I'm greeted by a large horse with beautiful caramel colored fur while it's mane was bright white with a black streak in it. The horse's rider on the other hand was a pale skinned red headed male. His hair slicked back to the side slightly revealing his sideburns that someone managed to look good on him. The man wore a fancy suit, the jacket being a light grey with black and light and dark green detailing. His under vest and shirt being light blue going with his slightly darker blue pants and his scarf being a dark purple. He also wore gloves that added to his outfit making him look like someone of high status, maybe a prince or a duke. I smile up at him and give him a gentle nod of my head in respect. He smiles back down at me before stopping beside me. He swings his leg over and dismounts from his horse walking up towards me.

Cut through the heart cold and clear!
Strike for love and strike for fear!
There's beauty and there's danger here
Split the ice apart!
Beware the frozen heart...