The Final Brother

Hey guys! I want to apologize for not updating as much. Ideas aren't coming to me as easily. I hope you still enjoy the story nonetheless. I do have to let you all know that school for me is starting up soon, so I won't be able to write as much because of that too. I'll try and update as soon as I can, but I don't know how things are going to go with COVID-19 being a thing. I promise I won't just end this story without warning, I love all of you amazing readers too much to do that. I hope you enjoy today's chapter and I hope to write for you all again soon. Now on with the story!! 😁💕💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - Your Name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/N) - Father's Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
(L/N) - Last Name
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Person POV

The brother that stood in front of me was almost my height, only taller than me by an inch maybe two. He was on the thinner side of the brothers, but I could tell he wouldn't be a fragile little boy. He looked at me extremely annoyed.

"What do you want?" He said wanting to close the door already.

"I wanted to meet all of the princes. I'm (Y/N), it's a pleasure to meet you." I tried to stay formal, so maybe he'd open up.

He tsks, rolling his eyes. He had no interest me whatsoever. "So you're that girl who came in with Hans. You have a thing for him or something?"

"U-umm.." What was I supposed to say? He didn't seem happy to see me or his brother, so saying yes would make a bigger mess of everything.

"Of course not, I mean really, who wants to date Hans? That's almost as bad as dating Lars." He chuckles to himself.

"That's quite rude of you to say that about your brothers. They have their own strengths and weaknesses, just as you do. Making fun of theirs means they'll make fun of you for yours." This son had very terrible manners.

He shrugged. "Who cares, I have mom and dad wrapped around my little finger. Nothing will happen to me."

I tried to push past his rude behavior the least I could do was get his name and go. "Can I at least get your name?"

"Daniel, now, can you go?" He asks annoyed.

I sigh and nod. "Thank you, have a good day." I turn and make my way down the hall.

I realized there was one door left. There was one remaining brother and that was Hans. I step up to the door and press my ear to it. I was hoping to be able to hear if he was inside.

There was little to no movement, it sounded like in the room, but I knew someone was in there. I had to take my chance and I softly knocked.

I heard something jump and hit the ground in the room which worried me. Then I heard a muffled "ow", but they got up and made their way towards the door. I pressed myself against it a bit more to make sure I didn't miss a sound.

"Hello?.." It was Hans alright, he sounded sad and lonely, but that was to be expected when he had been locked inside with only his thoughts.

"Hans, it's me, (Y/N), are you alright?" I ask a bit worried myself about him.

I hear a soft gasp in surprise as he hears my voice, was he really that surprised to hear I came. "(Y/N).. you.. you came?"

"Of course, I could never leave you. Claudius gave me a tour to meet your brothers, but I lost him back at Jergan. The two were fighting over food, so I had to come see you while I could." I place my hand against the door.

Hans chuckles softly. "That sounds like my brothers.. I'm glad you came though.. I've.. I've missed you.."

"I've missed you too Hans.." I smile softly.

"I wish I could see your face.." Hans sighs softly.

I grab the handle and try to turn it, but it was locked of course. I sigh, I wished more than anything to see Hans too. "So do I.. but.. it will have to wait."

"Maybe once I'm on stable boy duty, I can see you." Hans offers.

I smile. "You're right, we can see each other then, sadly, you don't start until tomorrow."

"It will be a long wait of not seeing your face, but I'd rather live a 100 years without seeing your face as long as it meant I've seen it once." Hans' words made me blush. I didn't know what to say.

Hans chuckled softly. "I can tell you're blushing even through this solid wooden door."

"S-shut up!" I blush more embarrassed which cause Hans to laugh more.

"You're too precious for words darling." I could tell Hans was happy and that made me happy.

"Hans are you smiling?" I ask softly.

His voice softened as well. "I'm always smiling because of you princess."

I blush a bit, but I couldn't stop smiling.

"(Y/N) dear, I wish I could keep you here with me forever, but.. you need to go before you're caught. I don't want you getting in trouble because of me." Hans was right of course.

I sigh. "Why must you be right?"

"I'll see you tomorrow, it will be ok." Hans tries to comfort me, I nod.

"Alright, tomorrow it is. Goodbye Hans." I smile softly.

"Goodnight (Y/N), sweet dreams, I'll be thinking of you." Hans spoke soothingly.

I smile to myself and slowly make my way away from the door. I had to find Claudius, I believe he's still in Jergan's room.

I walk up to Jergan's room and peer inside. I see Claudius and Jergan staring at the last of Jergan's cream puffs. I giggle softly at the two which causes them to look up at me.

"(Y/N), there you are! I was wondering where you went." Claudius smiles.

"Yeah, I went off to meet the rest of your brothers while you were busy." I smile.

Claudius chuckles rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment. "Heh, yeaaaaaah, sorry, we got a little carried away."

"Don't be sorry, it's alright, buuuut if you really wanna apologize, can I have the last cream puff?" I ask and give the best puppy eyes I can.

The two brothers look to each other then back at me before nodding. They couldn't resist my cute face.

I giggle happily as I grab the cream puff then take a bite humming at the delicious taste.

"Well, we should probably bring you to your room." Claudius said.

"Oh yeah, I guess you're right." I eat the cream puff.

Claudius gets up and heads for the door.

I wave to Jergan. "See ya Jergan, have a good night."

"You too Miss (Y/N)!" Jergan smiles at me before Claudius and I leave the room.