Meeting Claudius

Hello everyone! I've missed you all! Sad to say I have no image for this chapter, but I hope my explanations of the characters is enough. This chapter is back on you, the main character! I hope you all enjoy and love you! Also, I'm even more sad to say, but I'm going to have to go on a break. I don't know how long it will be, but don't expect any updates on this story until after the 17th. Rather then that, we'll have to wait and see. I hope you all understand. I love and care for all of you dearly. Now, on with the story!! 😁😁💕💕💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - Your Name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/N) - Father's Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
(L/N) - Last Name
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Person POV

At first, Claudius and I walked in silence. I looked over to him. He had red hair then went down the length of his neck. More men nowadays seemed to be using this style. He had a small goatee growing on his chin as well as the famous sideburns many of his family had. He had a bit stronger build then Hans and was about his height.

I realized I was staring and looked away a bit embarrassed. Not even a minute later I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn to look up at Claudius. He, unlike his youngest brother, had bright blue eyes. They reminded me of the blue of the sky I see back home.

"So, Miss (Y/N), you said you met my brother in Arendelle, is that where you're from?" Claudius asks, he seemed curious to know more about me, I guess that does make sense. I'm some random girl that arrived with their criminal brother.

I shook my head. "No, I'm from a town to the north of Gothenburg."

"Ahh, that's in Sweden am I correct?" Claudius taps his chin in thought remembering.

Again, I nod. "Yep, if you go about halfway from Arendelle to here and go east, you'll find it."

Claudius looked to the ceiling as he tried to picture it. "I think I can imagine that."

"Now, Claudius, can I ask you something?" I look up at him and he nods to me signaling for me to continue.

"Well.. what am I to expect being here?" I needed to know what I needed to watch out for while I was here.

Claudius looks to him and small smirks jokingly. "You want a run down on life in the castle? I can easily do that, come on!" Claudius grabs my hand and rushes forward pulling me with him. I yelp and quicken my pace to keep up with him. Claudius leads me around the corner and around the castle confusing me to no end.

When we finally slow our pace we arrive in a long hallway. "Where have you taken me?" I look up at Claudius.

"This is where our rooms are!!" Claudius smiles and leads me over to the closest door. He turns to look at me and lifts a hand to hide his lips from the side as he whispers loudly to me. "This is Caleb's room."

"The oldest?" I ask him copying his whispering.

Claudius nods. "He's the oldest and father's favorite. He's engaged to a princess in another kingdom far east of here."

That made sense for being the oldest in the family, but I felt bad for him. He had no choice in who he would marry. I wouldn't want that for anyone. "That's really sad."

"Sad? Well, I guess, but that's what he's supposed to do. We each have a roll here in the castle." Claudius shrugs.

I tilted my head. "What other rolls are there?"

He smiles. "That's easy. Caleb here is obviously in training to be a king." Claudius grabs my arm and leads me across the hall to the next door. "In here is Frans. Like Caleb, he's in training to be king if Caleb can't do the job."

I'm then led down the hall a bit to the next door. This time, he opens the door to reveal a nice sized bedroom with the walls covered in hundreds of books. A desk with papers covering it is by the window. "This is Lars' room. He's a nerd. He studies everything and anything. He also helps mother and father with the finances."

"Brother, why do you always break into my room when I'm not there?" I jump yelping at the voice behind me. I turn to look behind me and there stands who I now know is Lars.

Claudius chuckles rubbing his neck. "I was showing Miss (Y/N) here the ins and outs of the castle."

I look up at Lars. He looked to be a bit shorter than Hans and Claudius, but still taller than me. He met my gaze through his round frames and just starred. We stood in silence for a few moments.

"Miss (Y/N), sorry where are my manners." Lars holds his hand out to me; I place my hand in his. "I'm Prince Lars, third in line, of the Southern Isles."

I give a small smile to him as he lifts my hand to his lips and kisses over my knuckles. "I'm (Y/N), as you already know. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine Miss." Lars smiles, releasing my hand as he stands straight. "I'd love to have your company later this evening if you have the time, but for now, I must attend to my duties in my room."

I nod to him. "I'd be honored, I'll see you this evening."

Lars smiles to me as he adjusts his coat and walks into his room closing the door behind him.

I look over to Claudius who has a large mischievous smirk on his face. He raises his eyebrows. "OooOoOoooOOo~"

I blush slightly in surprise at his look and sound before hitting his arm lightly. "I-It's not like that and you know it!"

Claudius laughs out at my embarrassment. "I'm teeeeeasing you. That look on your face was priceless."

I cross my arms and pout at him. That shuts him up pretty fast.

"I'm sorry ok? I didn't mean anything by it, it's just surprising. Lars doesn't normally take interest in anyone." Claudius looks to Lars' door.

"I guess I can understand that." I uncross my arms. "How about this, I'll forgive you if you continue with your explanations of the princes and life here in the castle."

Claudius smiles excitedly. "With pleasure!"