Side Stories Episode 1

Need to know
This is NOT apart of the original story. This is a fun little side episode for admiralwestergaard on TikTok. Please go check her out! Now on with the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - your name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

In the Enchanted Forest, the Northuldran people are gathered together. The children are around the fire with Hans and (Y/N). Elsa and Anna are off talking with Yelena and some of the other adults. Kristoff is off with Ryder and the other reindeer. (Y/N) held a guitar and had been playing for the little kids. The children chanted for another song.

"(Y/N) could I sing this next song?" Hans asks.

(Y/N) smiles nodding. "Of course Hans. Sing away, I'll play with you."

Hans smiles more clearing his throat. As he starts to sing. (Y/N) starts to play with him.
"I'm gonna make the whole world death from all of your screams doo da laa doo da laa doooo!"

(Y/N)'s eyes widened at the words of Han's song. Why was he singing this to children?

A child whimpers and starts crying. Hans looks at the kid. "What are you, crying?"

The child whimpers more and cries softly. "N-no.." The child wipes their tears away.

Hans decides to mimic the child screeching a bit as he did. "NooOoOOo!"

The child cries out before quickly getting up and running off. The other kids watched the child run off before looking back at Hans. (Y/N) hits Han's on the back of the head. "What the heck was that about?!"

Hans rubs the back of his head looking at her. He didn't know what to say. Then he finds his words. He small smirks before saying, "doo da laa doo da laa doooo!" Hans then jumps up and runs off.

"Hey! Get back here mister!" (Y/N) jumps up and runs after Hans laughing a bit. The two continued to run around (Y/N) almost catching Hans, but he'd jump over a log and dodge away just in the nick of time. They run past Ryder and Kristoff with the herd of reindeer. The two look after Hans and (Y/N) wondering what is going on, but they look to each other and shrug. Then the couple runs past Elsa, Anna, and Yelena laughing. The trio looks after them extremely confused and Yelena looked a bit annoyed. Hans and (Y/N) run into a part of the forest (Y/N) tackling Hans to the ground landing with Hans on his back and (Y/N) on top straddling his stomach. The two couldn't stop laughing.

"Ha ha! I've got you!" (Y/N) cheers proud.

Hans nods, smiling bright chuckling. "Indeed you did (Y/N)."

"Now, maybe next time you won't sing a song about death to the children?" (Y/N) says raising her eyebrow slightly.

"Maaaybe, buuuuuuuuut I don't think so." Hans laughs before his hands go to (Y/N)'s sides and tickles her. (Y/N)'s face goes red as she bursts out into laughter.

"Haaaaaans, noooooooooo!" (Y/N) couldn't stop laughing until Hans finally let up.

She pants softly for air smiling. "You jerk!" She giggles softly.

"Awwwww, you looooove meeeeeee." Hans sticks out his tongue.

(Y/N) rolls her eyes sticking her tongue out at him too. "Oh shushie mister." She smiles. "But you're right, I do." (Y/N) leans up and kisses his cheek causing Hans to smile bright.

"Thanks babe." Hans couldn't be happier.

"Don't thanks babe me yet, we have to take you back to apologize to those kids." (Y/N) small smirks knowing she won in the end as Hans groans in defeat.