Stop the Winter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - your name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/N) - Father's Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Person POV

I groan in pain as I slowly open my eyes. I sit up gripping my head slightly, the blanket that was laid over me slipping down my body. I glance around the room confused I was sitting on a nice couch in a beautiful purple color with wooden legs. In front of me was a large, grand fireplace. The fire burned bright, helping to keep me warm. Above the fireplace in the crest of Arendelle. I was back at the castle. What had happened? I look down at my body seeing my arms wrapped in bandages. I lift my blanket and pull up my dress and see my legs are wrapped as well. I must have taken a good beating from the shattering chandelier. I lower my dress back down and pull the blanket over me again. This whole frozen kingdom thing was getting exhausting. We have Elsa though, she can reverse this, right?

I hear the door creek and look towards the left following the sound. The door opens and in walks Hans carrying a small tray with soup. When he looks at the couch and sees me awake his eyes widened and he smiles. He places the tray on the table behind the couch before pulling me into his chest and hugging me tight.

"(Y/N), thank goodness you're alright.." Hans spoke softly almost like he was afraid if he spoke too loud I'd shatter.

I hug him back gently so as to not cause pain in my injured arms. "Of course I'm alright, you can't kill me that easily."

Hans pulls away slowly and looks me in the eyes. He cups my cheek gently causing me to blush a bit as I lean into his hand for warmth. "I was so worried about you.. I couldn't protect you..."

"Hans, I'm alright, besides," I quiet my voice to barely above a whisper. "don't you want people to think you like Anna? For your whole, taking over the kingdom thing?"

"Of course I do, but I still love you and seeing you hurt.. is not something I want to witness..." He gently rubs his thumb against my cheek looking down at me.

I small smiles up at him. "Hans, I'm here for you, I'm not going anywhere. You can't get rid of me that easily."

Hans smiles more, feeling better. He leans forward and kisses my forehead sweetly. "Thank you my love."

I giggle softly and turn my face into his hand, kissing his palm. "You better get going, I'm sure Elsa needs to be check on."

"Of course, as usual, you're right." He chuckles softly, slowly removing his hand from my face. "I'll be back when I can princess, keep warm alright?"

I nod reassuring Hans that I'd stay warm. He couldn't stop smiling as he looks at me. Sadly, I watch as he turns and heads out the door closing it behind him. I look over at the soup he brought in and I couldn't be more grateful. I pick up the soup and start to eat.

Third Person POV

In the castle dungeons lay the unconscious Queen of Arendelle. As she starts to wake ringing fills her ears. She opens her eyes slowly the room is dark and a bit fuzzy. She blinks a few times as she slowly sits up in a bit of pain the blanket slipping off her body onto the floor. Elsa looks towards the tall, but thin window seeing the bricks around it allowing her to realize where she is, the dungeons.

She quickly stands and rushes from the window, but is jerked back as the sound of clattering chains. She grunts a bit in pain and looks behind her seeing she's chained to the floor with large steak pieces wrapped around not just her wrists, but her hands too. She pulls at the chains again before slowly stepping over the right one. She then pulls against the chains as far as she can go and looks out the window. The world is frozen over ships tilting to the side in the harbor. All of this was her fault.

"Oh, no.. What have I done?..."

Then the door to her cell creeks open causing her to gasp. She quickly looks over at the door and in enters Hans holding a lantern.

Before he can say a word Elsa steps towards him. "Why did you bring me here?"

Hans places the lantern down and walks towards her, rubbing his arms from the freezing temperatures. "I couldn't just let them kill you."

"But I'm a danger to Arendelle." Elsa was afraid of herself and was afraid of hurting more people. "Get Anna." She urges knowing her sister would help her even if she did send ice at her.

Hans grew quiet for a moment before speaking up. "Anna has not returned.."

That silenced Elsa right up. She turns and looks out the window at the cold. Her sister was still stuck out there freezing probably.

"If you would just stop the winter, bring back summer.. Please." Hans spoke softly stepping closer to Elsa. He needed to convince her he was out for no harm and just wanted to protect Arendelle.

Elsa was hurt and upset, not by him, but herself. She didn't know how to stop this winter. "Don't you see, I can't.." She spoke desperately. Hans looked a little heartbroken in the eyes. He was supposed to save the people of Arendelle, but how was he supposed to stop this winter on his own? Elsa couldn't let herself hurt anyone. She had to try to convince Hans. "You have to tell them to let me go."

Hans looks up at Elsa seeing the pain in her eyes; he knew what he had to do. "I will do what I can."

Hans turns and exits the room leaving Elsa alone with herself, with her thoughts, with her fears. She starts to panic as she looks down at the covers on her hands and sees that they're freezing over.