For the First Time in Forever

Things to know when reading this chapter
         I'll let you know when it's just Anna singing or when Anna and (Y/N) are singing together. I'll mark Elsa's singing with parentheses to make it easier on all of you and myself. The dress above is the one I was describing simply in the story. I hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - your name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

In the castle

Kai arrives at Princess Anna's door and gives a gentle knock hoping it wakes the sleeping princess. "Princess Anna?"

Anna groans softly slowly sitting up and rubbing her eyes. Her hair sticks up and out in all directions. "Huh?"

Kai calls again. "Princess Anna?"

Anna slowly started to stir a bit more. "Yeah?"

Kai continues on, feeling a bit bad for waking the sleeping princess, but he knew he had to get her up; she had to get ready for the coronation. "Sorry to wake you, ma'am but..."

She yawns tiredly with her eyes closed and tries to assure him it's fine. "No, no, no. You didn't. I've been up for hours.. Who is it?

He sighs gently and assures her again. "It's still me, ma'am. The gates will open soon. Time to get ready."

Anna rubs her eyes trying to wake herself up more. "Of course!.. Ready for what?"

Kai was a bit surprised she had forgotten, but he just assumed it was from her being tired. "Your sister's coronation, ma'am."

"My sister's coronation..." Anna thought for a moment confused. Then it clicked. "It's coronation day! It's coronation day!!" Anna jumps up out of bed and starts getting ready for the coronation. She rushes out of her room just as a window opens.

The window is open, so's that door
I didn't know they did that anymore
Who knew we owned eight thousand salad plates?

Anna rushed around the halls of the castle in excitement.

For years I've roamed these empty halls
Why have a ballroom with no balls?
Finally they're opening up the gates

Anna realizes she'll be able to interact with other people. It had been years since she had done that. Her best friends were paintings for crying out loud.

There'll be actual, real, live people
It'll be totally strange
But, wow, am I so ready for this change

Anna rushes out onto a suspended scaffold and starts pulling on the ropes to bring her upward.

'Cause for the first time in forever
There'll be music, there'll be light
For the first time in forever
I'll be dancing through the night

Anna ends up in the gardens outside with some cute ducks as she sings to them.

Don't know if I'm elated or gassy
But I'm somewhere in that zone
'Cause for the first time in forever
I won't be alone