Frozen Kingdom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - your name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/N) - Father's Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

The people of Arendelle were freezing and in a bit of a panic. A young boy rushes past two fighting men to grab some wood.

"No, no. You've got the bark facing down. The bark needs to be face-up." The first man said as he flips the wood.

The second man flips the wood back. "Bark down is drier!"

The two continued going back and forth.
"Bark up!"
"Bark down!"

The boy rushes to his father with the wood as Hans, (Y/N), and a few guards walk up to a woman in green.

Hans holds out cloaks. "Cloak? Does anyone need a cloak?"

The woman smiles weakly up at Hans taking a cloak. "Arendelle is indebted to you, your Highness."

(Y/N) smiles handing out some cloaks to a few people. "The castle is open. There is soup and hot glogg in the Great Hall."

"Here. Pass these out." Hans says as he and (Y/N) hand off their cloaks.

The Duke storms up to the two. "Prince Hans, are we just expected to sit here and freeze while you give away all of Arendelle's tradeable goods?"

Hans didn't have the time to deal with him. "Princess Anna has given her orders..."

"And that's another thing!" The Duke threw his finger up. "Has it dawned on you that your princess may be conspiring with a wicked sorceress to destroy us all?"

(Y/N) steps forward. "Do not question the Princess."

"That's right. She left me in charge, and I will not hesitate to protect Arendelle from treason." Hans stood firm.

"Treason?!" The Duke stutters in shock.

A little girl screams and is pulled out of the way as a horse rushes through the tunnel towards the people. (Y/N) goes up to the horse trying to calm him.

"Woh! Woh! Woh, boy. Easy. Easy." She gently places her hand on the horses muzzle petting it as she holds the reigns.

"That's Princess Anna's horse." A man calls.

A woman responds as well. "But where is the Princess?"

Both (Y/N) and Hans knew this wasn't good. Hans turns out to the crowd.

"Princess Anna is in trouble. I need volunteers to go with me to find her."

A few people step from the crowd willing to go out and find their princess.

"I volunteer two men, my Lord!" The Duke calls out then he turns his head slightly lowering his voice to speak to his two men at his side. "Be prepared for anything. And should you encounter the Queen, you are to put an end to this winter. Do you understand?"

The men nod to him ready to do what had to be done.

(Y/N) looks up at Hans as she hands off Anna's horse to a guard. "Hans, I'm coming with you."

Hans looks at me and small smiles. "I'd love that, but.. someone needs to stay here and protect Arendelle while I'm gone."

(Y/N) shakes her head. "Hans, I'm not a damsel in distress. I'm going with you."

Hans' smile grows."Alright, let's do this."

Everyone heads off to prepare for the expedition to save the princess while two men prepared for the assassination of the queen.