A Future Worth Waiting For

This is the dress (Y/N) is wearing and what Hans is wearing for this chapter

This is the dress (Y/N) is wearing and what Hans is wearing for this chapter. The photo above inspired this chapter! Again, I do not own any of these photos. I hope you enjoy this chapter!! I put a lot of heart and effort into it!😁💕💕💕 Enjoy lovelies!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - your name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/N) - Father's Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hans' POV

I stood in the large master bedroom of the castle adjusting my coat in front of the mirror. I couldn't believe this was happening. Today was finally the day. A day I'll remember for the rest of my life. I hear the door knob creek as it's turned. I smile watching in the mirror as the most beautiful woman I've ever seen walks in the door. With her soft (H/C) hair framing her face perfectly. Her (E/C) eyes sparkled as she walked into the room wearing the most elegant dress I've ever seen. There stood my lovely fiancé, (Y/N). The light of my life. The one woman who could thaw my frozen, broken heart. She walks up to me and small smiles. She holds her hand out to me. I turn to her and take her hand pulling her close.

"There's my darling bride to be."

(Y/N) blushes softly at my words, smiling more. "Hans, you're too sweet."

I hold her left hand up in the air with mine while my other rests on her hip. I kiss the tip of her nose. "You say that every day and I'm not gonna change one bit. I wanna see your cute smile from the moment I wake up each morning until the light disappears into the starry night sky and you fall asleep in my arms."

(Y/N) blushes bright red at my words. I chuckle at her reaction before starting to dance with her around the room spinning her gently. "I love you sweetheart."

She was my everything and I couldn't be any happier then I am now with her in my arms. Before I have the chance to say another sweet word to her, (Y/N) leans up and kisses me softly. I blush a bit in surprise before kissing her back letting her hand go to hold her cheek in my hand. The moment was perfect.

A knock arrives at the door and we sadly have to pull apart.

"Prince Hans, the coronation is about to start." Kai calls from the other side.

"We're coming, thank you Kai." I called back to him then I hear him leave.

I look down at (Y/N) and smile.

"This is it, the day you've been waiting for." (Y/N) says happily.

I shake my head slightly, grabbing her hand. "The day we've been waiting for."

She nods, smiling more and kisses my cheek giving a squeeze to my hand. "Then we better not wait any longer. Let's go!"

I nod as I lead her to the coronation.

The choir sings from above and everyone from all over is gathered to watch the new king be crowded. I stand at the front in front of the Bishop who holds the crown. He says his speech before I bow forward as he places the crown on my head. I small smile to myself as I feel the cool of the gold rest on my head. (Y/N) stood nearby smiling as well. She looks just as happy as I am. I stood straight as the Bishop takes a pillow in hand with the golden decorative round box and the golden scepter. This was it. I remove my gloves placing them on the pillow as I take the box and scepter in hand. I turn to face the crowd holding the two objects. The Bishop behind me spoke the words ordaining me as King. I looked at everyone in the crowd, many who had been here for the last coronation. None of them knew the truth of what had happened to the last Queen and Princess of Arendelle. I was their last hope. Finally, I had it all, a kingdom to rule, a woman to love, and the respect I deserve. Nothing could ruin my happiness. I look over meeting (Y/N)'s shining (E/C) eyes. I smile to her and she smiles back. Then everything paused. The world around me stopped and my heart froze over once more.