Getting to Know You

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - your name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

Hans went silent. What was he supposed to say? He had 12 older brothers who treated him like garbage, except Lars, and his father didn't care about him either. All that mattered to his father was his oldest brother, Caleb. He was tormented all his life and for two years three of his brothers pretended he was invisible. He didn't want to put all of this baggage he had from his past on (Y/N). She didn't deserve that. Hans sighs gently and rubs the back of his neck slightly, but (Y/N) decided to speak up before he could.

"Hans, you don't have to say anything if it makes you uncomfortable. I was just curious that's all." (Y/N) gently places her hand on Hans' trying to reassure him with a sweet small smile.

Hans takes a breath and smiles back at her. "Thanks (Y/N), but I should be open like you have been with me. I have 12 older brothers."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened in surprise. Having 12 brothers sounds crazy. "You're serious? Wow, that's a lot. How do you put up with them?"

Hans went quiet once more before taking in another breath to relax. "I don't know if put up with them is the right word. My relationship with most of my brothers isn't exactly the best."

"I'm so sorry to hear that. It must have been very difficult, but life gets better. You won't be stuck living with them for the rest of your life. You can go out into the world and make a better life for yourself." (Y/N) smiles comfortingly at Hans taking his hand in hers. She gives it a gentle squeeze causing Hans to smile back at her.

"You're right (Y/N), I can make a better life for myself." What (Y/N) didn't know was that she made the wheels in his head turn giving him an idea that could change everything.

First Person POV

I guess there's a lot more to Hans that I didn't realize. I hope I can help him more. He doesn't deserve to suffer alone.

"So, Hans, what else would you like to talk about?" I gently brush some of the loose strands of my (H/C) hair behind my ear.

Hans tapped his chin in thought for a moment before speaking up. "Well, how's life for you back home?"

"Oh, umm, life back home is alright. My father's business is making more than ever before allowing my younger sibling, (S/N), to get better schooling. My mother and I have been bonding over cooking meals and sewing as well as helping to teach (S/N). I've been studying business things to help with the money aspect of my father's company, so maybe I can take over for him when he retires. It's nothing too interesting." As I spoke Hans leaned against his hand listening intently to everything I said. He seemed really interested in my life which was very new to me.

"You're an extraordinary girl (Y/N)." Hans smiles at me. I blush at his words not sure how to respond to his compliment.

"T-thank you, Hans." I couldn't help but feel joy; Hans spoke to me differently than anyone else ever had before. I really hope that after Elsa is crowned queen we don't lose touch. I would love to get to know him more and see what this relationship we have could be.