Chance Encounter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - your name
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Person POV

As the man walked towards me, I noticed instantly he was taller than me maybe about six feet give or take a few inches. He didn't seem to give off any bad vibes or intentions with his walk, so I think I can trust him for now. The man stands in front of me and gives a gentle bow which surprises me. Someone who looks of his status bowing to me? Sure, I'm no normal civilian, but still, it's a weird thing to witness. The man stands and smiles holding a hand out to me.

"Hello miss, I'm Hans of the Southern Isles. It's a pleasure to meet you."

I blush softly and give a small curtsy before placing my hand in his. "(Y/N), the pleasure is all mine."

Hans' smile grows as he brings my hand to his lips and kisses over my knuckles softly. I felt a shiver run up my arm and through my body. Hans lowers my hand, the smile never leaving his face.

"Miss (Y/N), are you here for the princess's coronation?" Hans asks, but I can tell he already knows the answer. Everyone here has come to see the princess take the throne.

"I am, I think everyone here has come to watch Princess Elsa take the throne. I've even heard royals from the kingdom of Corona are coming to see the ceremony." He was such a kind gentleman. I think this will be a wonderful chance encounter.

Hans chuckles softly, "I've heard the same." Then he became a bit nervous losing some of the confidence he once had. "Miss (Y/N), I was wondering, would you like to explore Arendelle with me?" He gives a soft smile rubbing the back of his neck.

I giggle softly to myself. He got nervous all for me? "I'd love to Hans. It would be nice to explore this lovely place with someone."

Hans smiles before holding his hand out to me again. I softly place my hand in his as he leads me to his horse. "This is Sitron." Hans runs his hand over the mane of his horse.

I smile and step up to Sitron gentle running my hand over his muzzle. He winnies happily leaning into my hand. I giggle softly at his action. "He seems to be quite the happy fellow, doesn't he?" I turn to Hans.

He chuckles patting Sitron's neck a bit. "He is, sometimes I wonder if he's more of a gentleman then I am."

The two of us laugh together for a bit before Hans offers to help me up onto his horse. I deny his hand before getting up onto Sitron with ease. His jaw drops slightly before smiling and getting up onto him with me.

"So, you have experience with a horse I see?" Hans asks curiosity, lacing his voice.

I nod to him. "Yes I do, I grew up riding. Started when I was about 4 with the help of my father. He was always an avid outdoorsman. I took after him a bit, but don't worry, I know when to be a proper lady when I have to be." I give a small teasing smirk before giggling a bit.

Hans smiles more and chuckles with me. "I don't doubt that. Now, to explore the city of Arendelle."

Third Person POV

Hans and (Y/N) explore the city of Arendelle seeing the beautiful homes and shops as well as looking up at the beautiful castle preparing for tomorrow's excitement. A large blonde haired fellow with his sled of ice and a reindeer stood off to the side making a delivery as the two passed by on Sitron. (Y/N) took notice of the man, but ignored it as her and Hans continued on. The two made their way out to a beautiful forest area to sit and chat. Sitron stood nearby eating on some grass as Hans and (Y/N) sat nearby on the soft ground. Then talked about a few different things, but one thing struck Hans a bit hard.

"So Hans, what about your family?"