Punishment

Hello everyone! I'm sorry again for taking so long! I finally watched Frozen 2 fully for the first time today lol, so I got a lot of inspiration and encouragement. The photo above is the closest thing I could find to represent this chapter; I do not own it credit goes out to the original artist. Also, so you know as the reader, 6 of Hans' brothers have been named by me for the purpose of this story. I have also named his parents as well. None of those names are canon. I do hope you enjoy this chapter!! Love you all!!! 😁😁💕💕💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - Your name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/N) - Father's Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

The Queen steps forward; all eyes were on her. No one knew what to expect from her. Would she side with her husband or her son, or maybe, she'd give a whole new side to consider. The room held their breath waiting for her to speak.

"I can't believe you two! Fighting like little school boys! You're one punch away from tussling to the floor in a wrestling match! That's idiotic and won't solve the problem at hand here!" The Queen looked to the two watching them.

They looked down at their feet realizing they messed up.

"I-I'm sorry mother.." Hans spoke softly. He must have really cared about his mother's opinion and view on him.

"I'm sorry too Elaine.. it won't happen again.." The king spoke gently keeping his voice quiet.

The Queen sighs. "Good, now, we need to focus on the real problem." She turns to look at Hans directly. "Hans, you have committed a terrible act against the kingdom of Arendelle, which needs to be paid for."

Hans couldn't look up at his mother. (Y/N) could tell by his stance that he knew his mother was right, but he knew he had also disappointed her.

"And what is the punishment to be?" The king slowly lifts his head to look at the queen.

The Queen turns to look at Hans silent for a moment. Hans slowly lifts his head to look up at his mother. He said nothing; what was he to say? He didn't know what to expect. His mother had always been sort of neutral in it all growing up.

She takes a breath before looking down at Hans. "Hans, 13th in line for the throne of the Southern Isle, son of Mathias and Elaine Westergaard, you are to be punished for your crimes against the kingdom of Arendelle. As needed, the witnesses of your punishment are the other 12 princes of the Southern Isles, the king and I, and the crew and woman you have brought from the city of Arendelle to deliver you here." The Queen motions to every person in the room her eyes locking at last with (Y/N)'s. The two held each other's gaze for a few long seconds so much being said without a single word being uttered.

The Queen removes her gaze from (Y/N) and her eyes focus complete on Hans. "You are to become one of the kingdom's stable boys until we, as the rulers of the Southern Isles, feel that you have paid for what you have done."

The entire room was in a quiet chaos. The brothers couldn't believe it; one of their own was basically stripped of his entire status as a prince as punishment for his wrong doings. Yes, they had been mean to Hans in the past, but even this was hard to watch.

One person didn't believe the punishment was cruel enough, the king. "Elaine, you can't be serious! He tried to kill two innocent royals!"

"Mathias! Enough!" Elaine turns to her husband giving him the most dark and powerful stare she could give. He coward at her look. "You are not to suggest death as a form of punishment to an attempted murder. Yes, it was the intent, but in the end no one was killed or seriously injured."

Her voice held such strength and she was correct. Why should Hans be killed when no one else died? The king was not happy with that, but he knew he couldn't win against his wife. He looks down nodding slightly.

The Queen turns back to look at Hans and the men holding him. "Take him back to his room; lock the doors to keep him inside. He'll start work in the morning. You are free to return to you ship once that's done."

The men nod and turn leading Hans off. His eyes lock with (Y/N)'s for a moment before he's led from the room. (Y/N) watches as the door closes behind him before turning back to the royals.