The Reveal

Again I don't own this photo, but it's too beautiful not to show. Credit goes out to the original artist. If any of you would like to do art or even cosplay images for my top photo for each chapter please let me know! I'd love to show off all of you amazing people who read my story! I promise to credit any of you who are willing to work with me for the top image. Now on with the story! Hope you enjoy!! 😁💕💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - your name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/N) - Father's Name
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Person POV

I lead Hans off and away from the crowd of people. He followed after me, keeping quiet. I think he knew that I wouldn't listen to anything he said until I spoke my mind. After I brought him to a secluded place I let his arm go and turned to face him.

"Hans, was everything you said to me a lie? I thought we truly had something, but then you go out and get engaged to Anna?! You've known her for less than a day! I need to know if you were just playing with my heart." As I spoke I could see in Hans' eyes that he was breaking at my words.

As soon as I stopped talking he grabbed my hands. "No no no no, (Y/N) you don't understand. I don't like Anna, I like you!"

I wanted to believe him, but his actions today didn't prove what he said to be true. I tried to pull my hands away. "What proof do you have that you ever liked me?! You got engaged for crying out loud!!"

Hans brings one of his hands back to his body, rubbing the side of his neck. "Yeah.. that's.. that's a long story.." I started to get a bit upset, that caused Hans' eyes to widen as he quickly shakes his hands trying to calm me down. "B-but I can explain!"

I cross my arms. "Fine, then explain yourself."

Hans takes a breath before looking me in the eyes and speaking. "I don't love Anna (Y/N) I promise you that. I never loved her. I only want to use her. She's the princess of Arendelle. Second in line only behind Queen Elsa. I'm thirteenth in line for my kingdom. If I wanted to get anywhere, I knew I had to take over another kingdom. I wanted to go after Elsa, but no one was getting anywhere with her. Then I ran into Anna this morning and she was so desperate for love, that I knew I could easily win her over. All I'd have to do is stage an accident for Elsa, which she already did by running off and freezing the kingdom. All I have to do is marry Anna then stage an accident for her and I'm free to rule their kingdom." Hans reaches out grabbing my hands giving them a squeeze making me look into his eyes. "And I want you to rule beside me.."

I blush in shock at his words. He wanted me to rule by his side? Wait, why is that what I'm focusing on. He just said he was gonna take over Arendelle by staging accidents for Elsa and Anna. I shouldn't be blushing that he wants me, I don't know what I should be feeling. This is all so much.

"Hans.. I.. I don't know what to say.."

Hans kisses over my knuckles softly. "I know it's a lot to take in, but please, I want to be with you. I can give you a better life if you just work with me and let me do what I have to do." He small smiles up at me.

It hurt me more to see him like this. He was trying to be so sweet and sincere with me. He said he wanted me to rule beside him, but he wanted to go about ruling in such a terrible way. I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

"So, what do you say? Will you be by my side and help me take over Arendelle?" Hans holds my hands tight looking into my eyes with hope that I would join him, but was I ready to?