The Southern Isles

Hello everyone!! I have returned!!! 😁😁 Sadly, I have to say that I don't know what to expect of my posting schedule. I definitely don't think I'll be able to write a new chapter every day like I did before. This story is now coming from my imagination, instead of the original movie, which can tire a writer out if forced to produce something before it's ready. I'll do my best to update a lot, but please don't freak out if I don't update as much. Writing what I did for this chapter was hard to try and accomplish after my previous stresses from my last schedule. I'll definitely update at least once a week, maybe more if I can. I am so sorry for the inconvenience. I do hope you enjoy this chapter. I love all of you who take the time to read this story. Now on with the chapter! 😁💕💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - Your name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/N) - Father's Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Person POV

It was a calming trip to the Southern Isles that thankfully only took a few days. The captain and his ship mates were nice to me and made sure I was comfortable. If you know me well though, I didn't just sit around though. I was watching as the crew worked and learned what they were doing. Once the captain caught on, he allowed me to work with his crew and learn while working. It was actually rather interesting. I learned to tie all of these different types of knots and I figure out what pulling each rope would do. I also learned about the different signals the captain may give off during like a storm or something. I took it all in.

Sadly, we had to reach the docks. I look over to Hans and he looks back at me. Neither of us knew what to expect. He was going to be punished.. and I had to meet his family. Not on the best circumstances.

The crew opened up Hans' cell and handcuffs him before leading him onto the open deck. Hans and I's eyes meet for a few moments before he's led off the ship. I quickly follow after him knowing a nice crew member was going to unload my things from the ship. I caught up to the men with Hans. They led him up to the castle. The doors opened wide letting us inside. The castle was very large, but from the outside was creepy and spooky with all its grey brick and shadows from the dark clouds in the sky. Inside it was a bit warmer in its colors and decor with the wood browns and some reds added to it, but it still wasn't too homey. Maybe another reason why Hans didn't like it here, it was his house, but never his home.

The men lead Hans towards the throne room where I'm sure the king and all of the rest of his family awaits. I was worried for him as we stood outside the large wooden doors that separated Hans and his fate, whatever it may be.

The doors open wide and Hans is led through it. I follow after him. The walls in the throne room are cleaned stone with tapestries and paintings of all kinds. One of the paintings was of the king and queen, another had the whole family. It was, obviously, a very large painting having 15 people in it. A large golden throne with a red cushion was pressed against the center of the far wall.

The king sat on the throne watching as we walked forward. The sunlight that was making it through the clouds was shining through the windows and shined on the king making him look like the powerful ruler he was. He kept a neutral face as we made our way forward. I looked to the sides of him. On his right stood his wife, to his left his oldest son I believe. Continuing on both sides of the queen and the oldest son were the rest of Hans' brothers. They all watched as Hans was led up towards their father. I was not as noticed which was a good thing.

Hans looks a lot like his older brothers, but they all still look so different. Some have facial hair like beards, goatees, and mustaches while others were cleanly shaven. Some had longer hair that went down their neck while others kept their hair short. Some had strong jawlines and sharp noses others had bright smiles or even annoyed frowns. They all looked like a combination between their mother and father. It did make me wonder what reason they had for treating him so terribly growing up.

I watch as the king stood from the throne looking down at Hans, his eyes stone cold. "Hans.. you've returned..."

"Yes I have.. father..." Hans spoke softly unable to look up and meet his father's eyes. He knew this would be the last day of his free life as a prince.