Secrets Revealed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - your name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/N) - Father's Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Person POV

"W-Who are you?" I ask extremely confused why this troll is here in front of me.

"Who I am is not important, but what I have to tell you is." The troll looks up at me a bit urgent.

"Well, what is it?" I knew I didn't have much time. I had to catch up with Hans and the group.

The troll reaches up grabbing my hands looking me in the eyes. "Miss (Y/N), you have received a gift from Grand Pabbie. He was trying to warn you."

I grew extremely confused at that. "Warn me, of what?" Then I realized, this Grand Pabbie was the reason I was seeing these visions and hearing these songs. Why me?

"Hans! He's no good!" The troll was a bit panicked.

"What are you talking about? Of course he's good." I said he was good, but is he?

"He wants to take over Arendelle by killing off Queen Elsa and Princess Anna!!" The troll may be right, but he wasn't bad. Was he?

I shook my head. "H-He wouldn't kill them.."

"Do you really believe that?" The troll asks.

I was silent. I couldn't see Hans killing anyone, but.. anyone is capable of killing someone.. "I.. I don't know..."

"Miss (Y/N), please believe me. We want to protect you from what he's going to do." The troll touches my arm gently.

I pull away not wanting to believe it. "He won't kill them. I know he won't."

"Protect your heart dear, I wouldn't want to see it broken at the hands of a man with a frozen heart." I knew the troll was trying to help me, but I wouldn't believe it until I saw it for myself. I love Hans and I trust him.

"Thank you, but I'll just have to figure it out for myself." I turn and make my way to my horse. I pull myself up grabbing the reins.

"Good luck Miss (Y/N), I hope things turn out well for you." The troll says smiling up at him.

I small smile at the troll and nod. "I hope so too. Have a good day." I turn on my horse and ride off back to the path and quicken my pace to catch up with the others. I hope what the troll said doesn't turn out to be true. No one deserves to die.. and what If he tries to kill them and fails? He'll be punished, maybe even executed for treason. I won't let that happen.

After a long bit of riding I see the others up ahead and finally catch up to them. We were almost to the castle. I ride up to the front towards Hans, but I say nothing. Should I tell him, or will he think I'm crazy? Few people know that trolls are real, and I don't want him to think I'm even more crazy then he probably thinks I am. I glance over to him and I see him smile at me. I smile back before looking ahead of us. There it is, Elsa's ice castle.