Voices

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - your name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/N) - Father's Name
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Person POV

We have been working for hours. We were doing everything we could to help the people. We couldn't let anyone die. Hans was in charge, he as well as Anna and Elsa would be blamed for everything that happens. I was with a family of 7 supplying them with warm clothing and blankets. They were extremely appreciative and wished they could do something for me in return.

"Please dear, you've been so generous and kind to our family. Is there anything we can give to you in return?" The mother asks holding two of her young daughters close.

I shook my head, smiling to her. "There's no need. I'm just here to help. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you."

I wave to them family before heading off to help out more people.

Bees'll buzz, kids'll blow dandelion fuzz

I stop in my tracks and glance around. "What the heck?" I spoke softly to myself, confused. Where had that come from? I shook my head ignoring it as I continued to the castle. There I saw Hans talking with some citizens. He smiles warmly to them before the people head off. He turns to me and his smile grows. He walks towards me and we meeting at the middle of the courtyard.

Hans takes my hands gently in his. "Your hands are so cold, (Y/N). Maybe you should go inside and warm up. I wouldn't want you catching a cold or worse."

I shake my head and smile at his courtesy. "I'm alright Hans, I promise. Besides, I want to help. Everyone is freezing out here and I want to do my part."

Hans looked down at me with eyes full of adoration. "You know.. you're gonna make one amazing Queen."

I blush at his words. I really hoped he meant what he said and wasn't just trying to woo me to make me feel better about agreeing to work with him. "Y-you really think so?.."

Hans smiles nodding. "I know so."

I couldn't be happier. His words filled me with such joy. I wish more people treated me this well. It was such a nice feeling that I wish would never stop.

When life gets rough, I like to hold on to my dream
Of relaxing in the summer sun, just lettin' off steam

I blink quickly and look around confused hearing the singing again. It was a male's voice, but higher pitched than most. I looked at Hans and he looked at me confused. He couldn't hear it? So the singing was all in my head? This is crazy.

Hans gently placed his hand on my shoulder looking at me in concern. "(Y/N) darling, are you alright?"

I blush at the name, but I nod my head. "I-I'm alright, just, a song came to mind is all."

Hans nods letting it go. It wasn't a total lie. I was hearing a song in my head, but not the way I'm sure he was thinking.

Oh the sky would be blue, and you guys will be there too
When I finally do what frozen things do in summer

"I'm gonna tell him"

"Don't you dare!"

My eyes went wide. "Anna!?"

"In suuuuuummerrrrrr!​!"

My vision went black.