The Heart of the Kingdom Thaws

Hey everyone!! I hope you've enjoyed this book!! It's been a lot of fun to write! I for sure plan on finishing the movie and I plan on going a few chapter after that. I'm not sure how far I'll go. I guess it depends on what you guys would like. Once I finish the movie I do plan on taking a few day break to relax a bit and not have to stress as bad about updating every day. I hope you all understand. Please comment below what you all would like to see in future chapters. I'll take it into consideration. Now, on to the story! Enjoy!! 😁💕💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - Your name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/N) - Father's Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Person POV

This can't be happening. I look back at Elsa and Hans.. and that's when I see Hans lifting his sword above her head.. no...

"Hans don't!!!" I yell out as Sven and I rush forward towards them.

We had to stop him, but we were too far away. There's no way I can reach them in time to stop him. I look to the right and I see Kristoff running right to Anna, but she stops and sees what's about to happen to Elsa. She can see I won't make it. I watch as she turns from Kristoff and rushes to stand in front of her sister instead of getting her kiss from Kristoff.

"No!" Anna cries out as her body freezes over becoming ice.

Hans' sword slams between her fingers sending out a strong vibration that sends him back about eight feet knocking him unconscious.

Sven and I come to a slow pace walking up towards the scene just as Kristoff and Olaf did. Elsa slowly looked up seeing her sister.

Elsa gasps and quickly stands. She goes to the front of Anna and gently cups her cheeks in her hands. "Anna! Oh, Anna. No..no, please, no.."

Olaf weakly spoke up, "Anna?"

Kristoff stood beside Sven and I. The world was silent and heartbroken. The dignitaries and guards of the castle stood watching the scene. They had lost their princess. Even more so, they knew the truth of what Hans' plans were. He lied to them.. what would they do to him now?..

As Elsa cried into the frozen Anna, something started to happen. From Anna's chest color returned to her and expanded outward. My eyes widened in shock. I hear Olaf gasp and Sven nudges Kristoff. We all watch as before our eyes Anna thaws before us.

As her cloak drops Elsa looks up at her in shock. "Anna?"

The two hug each other tightly in a loving embrace and I can't help but smile at the sight. "Oh Elsa.." Anna spoke softly. I don't think she could believe she was alive either.

"You sacrificed yourself for me?" Elsa asks Anna as she slowly pulls away from the hug

Anna smiles. "I love you."

Olaf's eyes widen as he smiles and claps his little stick hands together. "An act of true love will thaw a frozen heart."

That's when Elsa connects the dots too. "Love will thaw... Love. Of course."

"Elsa?" Anna still didn't understand what she was saying.

Elsa smiles at her holding her hands out and up. "Love."

Elsa moves her hands from the ground upward as the ice below them starts to turn into snowflakes and float up into the sky. I giggle softly as Sven tries to lick one. The world around us starts to unfreeze. The snowflakes lift from all around in magical swirls and patterns. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I watch the snowflakes drift off making the fountains flow again and making the snow covering the rooves and bridges lift off the ground. The ice that was once below our feet melted away and we stood on the deck of a large ship that slowly lifted out of the frozen water and back to its floating position on it's surface. I can see the citizens opening their windows and stepping out of their homes to watch the snow rise up revealing the beautiful summer flowers and their once clean streets for what was the celebration of the Queen's coronation. All the snow went up into the sky and formed the shape of a large snowflake. Elsa moved her hands outwards dispersing the flakes leaving the wonderful city of Arendelle in summer once more.

"I knew you could do it." Anna smiles placing her hand on Elsa's shoulder.

Olaf smiles as his body starts to melt. "Hands down, this is the best day of my life...and quite possibly the last."

"Oh Olaf. Hang on there little guy." Elsa swirls the magic around Olaf and reforms his body before making a little snow cloud above his head.

Olaf gasps and smiles bright. "My own personal flurry!" He giggles happily.

That's when I hear a groan. I follow the sound and there's Hans. Slowly standing with the help of the edge of the boat. He had finally woken up. I didn't know what to say or do. Hans looks up slowly and meets my gaze. We look into each other's eyes for a few long moments. I shake my head slightly and look away.

I look to my left and see Kristoff storming forwards ready to beat the life out of him, but Anna places her hand out and against his chest stopping him. She walks up to Hans herself.

Hans rubs his jaw gently then turns his head to the side seeing Anna. He can't believe it. "Anna? But she froze your heart."

Anna crosses her arms with a small smirk. "The only frozen heart around here is yours." She turns to walk away, but quickly turns back grabbing Hans by the collar of his shirt and punches him right in the face sending him flying off the ship.

My eyes go wide and I can barely control myself from reaching out and calling out to him. What Anna did was well deserved, but I still didn't want to see him hurt. I still loved him even if I shouldn't.

I hear the Dignitaries and guards laughing from above at Hans landing in the water. It's funny though since they followed his every word just a mere maybe 15 minutes ago. I look back to the sisters and see them hugging which makes me smile. At least they're together again. I wonder what's in store for me and for the rest of the people of Arendelle.