Side Story 4 Pt. 1

This side story was again inspired by the fabulous admiralwestergaard from TikTok and Instagram!! The image above is the outfit Hans is wearing for this chapter. This is going to be a few part side story and I apologize if you don't like it. Any of you can skip it if you'd like. I got really inspired by some of admiral's tiktoks and I couldn't resist the chance to write the ideas into a story. I hope you enjoy the first part of this side story! 😁💕💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - your name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/N) - Father's Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Person POV

Hans and I have been through it all together. I was there for him when he needed someone to talk to. I was there for him when he started his plan to take over Arendelle. I was there for him when he failed and was sent off in a cell back to the Southern Isles for punishment. I stayed by his side through every second of it including his punishment of scooping the horse stables. I was there for him as he was there for me. I loved him and he loved me. His brothers, who still didn't like him especially after what he did in Arendelle, actually took a liking to me and always asked if I was royalty. I always turned them down, but I was able to help my father's business which was a plus.

It's been about 3 years since I first met Hans and I'm so happy. Today is actually his first day off in weeks. I was able to convince his brothers to let him enjoy the day with me at carnival. All the dancers, fortune tellers, games, and so much more. I couldn't wait!

I made my way down to the stables to see Hans grabbing the reins to his horse. He was dressed in his normal work clothes, but, thankfully, they had been cleaned removing any mud and horse remnants.

He turns to me and smiles bright. "There you are my sweet."

I giggle softly walking up to him as he takes my hand and kisses over my knuckles like he normally does.

"I've missed you all morning." I say happily.

He chuckles a bit. "I had to do a few last minute preparations before leaving. I didn't wanna take away from you enjoying the day, so I let you sleep. Besides, you looked like you were having pleasant dreams. I couldn't just wake you up."

I blush slightly to myself a bit embarrassed, but I loved it nonetheless. "Well, I'm ready to go. Are you excited?"

"Very, I haven't had the chance to go anywhere with you this exciting since being in Arendelle." Hans leads me over to Sitron.

I run my hand up his muzzle making him whinney happily leaning into my hand. We had bonded a lot overtime exploring the Isles and all they had to offer. "I've missed you too Sitron."

Hans smiles watching us. "Well, we better hurry if we want to get there to enjoy everything today."

I smile up at Hans before quickly getting up onto Sitron; Hans follows after me getting up behind me. "Let's go!"

Off we go riding towards the carnival. It took us about an hour of riding, but we finally arrived. It was beautiful with tons of colors, animals, goods, and people. I was in awe at it all. We had nothing like this back home and I loved it.

Hans could feel my excitement and asked, "What do you think?"

"It's beautiful here! Everything is brightly colored and sparkly!!" I couldn't contain these feelings of joy I had.

Once we get closer Hans gets off of Sitron and offers me his hand helping me down. Then he pays for a young gentleman to keep Sitron for us in the stable as we explore. We make our way through the crowd looking at all the vendors and street performers. Vendors sold clothing, jewelry, perfumes, potions, food, live animals, and so much more. The performers danced, played music, sang, or even ran games that no one could win.

Hans and I continue to explore the carnival together grabbing some lamb on the way. We make our way closer to the stage wanting to see the performers they'd have on stage. Everyone was crowded close together wanting to see everything even if it meant shoving people over. I held onto Hans' arm so as to not get pulled away from him or shoved down to the ground. He held my hand gently, holding me close making me feel safe.

A short thin man magically appears in a crowd of smoke and calls out to the crowd. "Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to carnival!! We have a wonderful array of performances for you today!! Heeeeere's Annie!" The man disappears offstage as a woman takes his place and starts to dance.

She was very graceful and we stood there watching her and others perform for a few hours. It was exciting watching them jump and dive in the air bringing people into their act while moving and bending their bodies in ways others could not.

After watching the dancers Hans and I went over to try some carnival games. We won a few times, but most of the times we lost miserably. It was so much fun just being together, that it didn't matter to us.

Time had gone by so fast that we didn't wanna leave. "(Y/N), this has been the most amazing day; spending this time with you and not having to focus on anything, but making you smile has been the best!"

I blush a bit in shock, but my smile grows quickly. "I'm just so happy to see you happy and enjoying your freedom."

Hans grabs my hands giving them a squeeze. "You're extraordinary (Y/N), never forget that."

I nod. "I won't, now, what should we do next?"

Hans taps his chin for a moment before looking at me and suggesting, "Maybe we should go for a walk around the forest of the city. We can talk."

I nod once more smiling. "I'd love that."

I take Hans' hand in my own as we walk towards the edge of the carnival. Before we make it to the forest a man calls out for us.

"Hello there!" We turn back to face the voice and an uneasy feeling overtakes me. He has a creepy smirk on his facing looking deeply into my (E/C) eyes. I feel a shiver run up my spine. He calls out again stepping closer to us as he opens his arms wide in a somewhat welcoming manner. "Welcome to carnival!!"