The Freezing of a Heart

Things to know for this chapter
Anna is italics when sing
Elsa is italics and underlined
I hope you all enjoy this chapter! 😁💕💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - your name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/N) - Father's Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Person POV

Hans, the volunteers, and I are riding into the forest towards the north mountains. We had to find Anna and hopefully stop this winter. The men that the Duke of Weaselton sent seem to be really sketchy. I look ahead at the mountain in the distance. It was definitely beautiful. Then I caught sight of a large castle that looked to be made of ice. My eyes widened.

"M-my vision..." I spoke softly, extremely confused and concerned. This shouldn't be possible.

Hans looks over at me worried. "(Y/N), what's wrong?"

I slowly look over to Hans. "Hans.. I.. I had a vision shortly after we talked when Anna left... I.. I saw that castle." I look back at the castle. "I.. I don't know how to explain it.. but.. it concerns me... sorry.. you probably don't believe me..."

I was really nervous now. What could be in that castle?

Hans moves his horse closer to me and gently places his hand on my shoulder. "I believe you, but.. I can't explain it either.."

I sigh softly. "I guess we'll figure it out when we get there."

He nods removing his hand before moving on ahead.

I continue riding along then my vision starts to become spotted. Oh no, this isn't good. Is another vision coming on? I shake my head slightly trying to get my vision back, but it didn't help. My ears started ringing and my vision went black.

(Y/N)'s Mind

I look around. I'm standing inside the ice castle. My eyes widened. The floor was a bit slick. I take a few slow steps trying to adjust to the floor. While I'm walking I heard talking in the room next door. I made my way towards the room. Inside stood Anna and Elsa.

"Anna! Elsa!" I call out, but no one could hear me. I wasn't really there. The two looked like they were fighting.

You don't have to protect me! I'm not afraid!
Please don't shut me out again, please don't slam the door
You don't have to keep your distance anymore

'Cause for the first time in forever
I finally understand
For the first time in forever
We can fix this hand in hand
We can head down this mountain together!
You don't have live in fear
'Cause for the first time in forever
I will be right here

Anna, please go back home, your life awaits
Go enjoy the sun and open up the gates Yeah, but —
I know
You mean well, but leave me be
Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free
Just stay away and you'll be safe from me

Actually, we're not What do you mean, "you're not"?
I get the feeling you don't know What do I not know?
Arendelle's in deep, deep, deep, deep snow What?

You've kind of set off an eternal winter...everywhere

Everywhere?

It's okay, you can just unfreeze it!

No, I can't, I — I don't know how!

Sure you can! I know you can!
'Cause for the first time in forever Oh I'm such a fool, I can't be free!
You don't have to be afraid No escape from the storm inside of me
We can work this out together I can't control the curse!
We'll reverse the storm you've made Anna, please, you'll only make it worse!
Don't panic There's so much fear!
We'll make the sun shine bright You're not safe here!
We can face this thing together No!
We can change this winter weather Ahhh...
And everything will be all right I can't!

I watch as the snow Elsa had storming around the two sisters be sucked back into her body before shooting it back out of her chest as ice. I dive down so as to not be hit. The ice strikes Anna in the heart and she stumbles back and collapses to the ground. My eyes widened. Elsa just hit Anna with her powers! I watch as Elsa turns seeing what she did to her sister. She steps forward to help her, but pulls back afraid to hurt her more. Before I can stand a man rushes into the room, it was the ice deliverer I saw the other day. He helps her stand extremely worried about her.

"Anna! Are you okay?" He asks holding her close to him.

"I'm okay. I'm fine." Anna pulls away from his arms looking at Elsa who looked extremely confused.

"Who's this? Wait, it doesn't matter. Just...you have to go."

Anna wasn't about to leave. "No, I know we can figure this out together."

Elsa was panicking a bit. "How? What power do you have to stop this winter? To stop me?"

"Anna, I think we should go." The man speaks up knowing this wasn't gonna end well.

"No. I'm not leaving without you, Elsa." Anna says looking back at him before looking at Elsa

"Yes, you are." Elsa shoots ice at the ground and something starts to form. I back up a bit worried on what it was that she was creating. Then everything went black once more.

Back in the Real World

I shake my head, my vision coming back. I was still on the horse and riding with the group. No one seemed to notice, so that was good. I sigh in relief, but that's when everything started to process. Elsa was in complete fear and didn't seem to have the best control of her powers. Anna was hurt and the ice deliverer was with her. This worried me. I really didn't know what was going on. I look over to Hans, but I didn't wanna worry him. At the same time I'd be better for him to know. I'll tell him when we get closer to the castle. I just worry what will happen when we get there.