Waiting For Love

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been awhile, but I've been working on this for a bit. I hope you enjoy! Now, on with the chapter!!! 😁💕💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - Your Name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/N) - Father's Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
(L/N) - Last Name
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 34

First Person POV

(Y/N)'s Mind

I shake my head slightly confused. Where was I? What's going on? One moment I was standing outside one of the brothers' doors and now I'm here? I look around where I am and realize I'm outside the castle. I stood in one of the few grass covered spots in the area. It was nighttime as well. Why would I be outside this late at night.

"(Y/N)!!" A voice calls out in the distance. I turn around in circles trying to find the voice's owner. The crescent moon in the sky above didn't give me enough light to find the owner right away.

"(Y/N)!!" The voices calls out again, a bit more frantic this time.

I look around again and this time I see something moving along the rocky beach near the castle. I burst into a sprint towards the beach and towards the voice. Who was calling out to me? I had to know.

As I get closer the body starts to take the form of a man. In my mind I was hoping it was Hans. It may have only been a few hours since I had last seen him, but I was extremely worried.

I was right; in front of me stood Hans. As soon as he saw me running towards him, he lifts his arms and holds them out towards me. A large smile grows on my lips as I run up to Hans and jump into his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck as his arms go around my waist; I felt so safe.

I nuzzle my face into his neck as he rubs my back gently. "Hans.. I-I've.. I've missed you so much.."

"I've missed you too darling.." Hans spoke softly in my ear as he continued to rub my back.

"You aren't hurt are you?" I ask softly as I lift my head to look up at him.

Hans lifts one of his hands and cups my cheek gently. "I'm perfectly fine, I promise."

I lean into his touch. I missed it so much even though he has never touched me like that before. I look up into his beautiful green eyes and smile.

"Hans, what are we supposed to do now? Your family is going to punish you for your crimes. They may never let me see you again." I couldn't lose Hans; he was so important to me.

Hans hushes me softly. "(Y/N), please don't worry. Nothing could keep me from you, no distance, no time, and not even my family. You are the one I love with my whole heart, I will stay by you forever."

Heat rises to my face turning my cheeks a soft red color; Hans' words reached inside to my core and made me feel alive. No one says things like that to me except him. "H-Hans.." I spoke barely above a whisper.

He smiles down at me and leans forward kissing my forehead softly. "You don't have to say a thing; I understand you perfectly."

I lean into Hans' hand completely content in this moment, I didn't want this to stop.

"Darling," Hans spoke up causing me to look up at his face. He looked a bit concerned. "I think that it's close to our time to say goodbye."

I didn't understand. "Hans, what are you talking about?"

"(Y/N), you know just as well as I do that this isn't real." Hans frowns looking down at me.

I knew deep down he was right, but I didn't want to believe it. I shook my head tearing up. "N-no.. Hans.. p-please.. I.. I don't want this to end.."

"I know dear, but it has to. You need to see the real me, I'm sure he misses you just as much as you miss him." Hans slowly pulls away looking down at her.

"You're right, I should go find him." I was ready, I'd search the whole castle for him if I had to.

Hans holds his hand up to calm me down. "Not yet, first, you have to meet my last brother. He's waiting for you."

"O-oh! Oh gosh you're right! Thank you Hans, I promise to find you." I had to get back.

Hans smiles down at me and nods. "I'll see you on the other side."

My vision goes black.

The Real World

I blink my eyes rapidly; I was still standing outside the last door of the final brother. My fist that I had knocked with still rested on the door. I pulled my hand back just as the door opened in front of me. There stood the final brother, 12th in line for the throne of the Southern Isles.