The Morning of the Coronation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - your name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

The next day comes and it's the day everyone has been waiting for. It's coronation day!

"All ashore!" A captain aboard one of the many arriving ships yells out in excitement, and people from all over many of wealthy backgrounds stepped off the ships.

"Welcome to Arendelle!" The captain calls smiling at everyone as he waves his hand out over the view of the city. "The gates will open for you soon!"

In the city a young boy stands dressed up in his Sunday best groaning at his mother. "Why do I have to wear this?!"

"Because the Queen has come of age! It's coronation day!!" The mother smiles excitedly.

The boy still looked unamused and tried once more to remove his clothing as he follows his mother. "It's not my fault!"

The young man with his sled and his reindeer stood by watching as people arrived. The man turns to his reindeer with a carrot in hand. "What do you want Sven?"

The man changes his voice to be a bit goofier and talks for his reindeer friend. "Give me a snack!"

The man chuckles and asks Sven, "What's the magic word?"

"Please!" The man makes Sven call as he bite the carrot in his friend's hand and is about to chop away before the man says, "Uh uh uh! Share." Sven let's some of the carrot back out allowing the man to break it in half and take a bite.

Many citizens have been around since before they closed the gate. Many of these people are just too excited to see them open once more.

"I can't believe they're finally opening up the gates!" A man says happily with his wife at his side.

His wife smiles just as happily at him. "And for a whole day!" The man chuckles fixing his hat. While doing so, his wife grabs his arm and starts leading him off causing him to laugh as she continues to speak excitedly. "Faster Percy!"

Even during this exciting occasion, some darkness must fall upon it. A short older man steps off the boat dressed in his best suit. He looked sort of like an angry evil dwarf just slightly taller than most.

"Ahhhhhh, Arendelle, our most mysterious trade partner. Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets and exploit your riches!!" The man smirks wickedly to himself then realizes something, "Did I say that out loud?" He looks to his two larger and definitely buffer minions before heading into the city.

(Y/N) was like many of the citizens and visitors from far off places. She was extremely excited for the coronation of Queen Elsa and to see both Elsa and Anna again. It had been too long for her. She wondered if they would remember her. Even if they didn't, she'd enjoy the celebration regardless. (Y/N) slips her dress out of her luggage and lays it out on the bed looking at it as she smiles. She wondered what was going on in the castle right now.

[Hey readers, just wanna prepare you for the next few chapters. They're not going to be as focused on your character as the last few have been, but that's because I'm trying to set up for the coronation. I promise you we'll get back to you soon. Hope you enjoy! Love you all!!]