The Ball

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - your name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Person POV

Back with (Y/N) in the Inn

I think it's perfect. The dress, my hair, my makeup, everything! This is looking to be a wonderful day! I better hurry though, the coronation is about to start. I rush out of my room at the Inn and make my way across the city to the coronation taking my seat in the fourth row. I didn't have the importance needed to sit too close. Once everyone is gathered in, I noticed Hans was in the second row. I smiled to myself. I wanted to get up and say something, but the coronation was starting. I saw Elsa and Anna at the front. They had grown up so much over the years. I can't believe it! They look beautiful. I then notice that Anna is waving to someone in the audience. Who could it be? I follow her gaze and see it land on Hans who is waving back to her. I guess they've met before. Good for them. I look to the front as the music and the ceremony starts. The singing was lovely. As I watched Elsa remove her gloves and turn to us with the golden scepter and decorative round box in hand; she looked scared, her hands shaking. I also noticed something a light blue color almost icy white growing up the two items making Elsa more scared. What was going on? It must be a trick of the light. Before I don't have a chance to think more of it, the items are placed back on the pillow and Elsa has her gloves on. She's now the Queen of Arendelle. I stand with everyone else and clap for the new queen, but I knew something was up. Elsa and Anna make their way to the castle ballroom and we all do the same. Everyone is gathered to watch the entrance of Princess Anna and Queen Elsa.

Kai walks out and motions over to were Elsa waits. "Queen Elsa of Arendelle." Elsa walks out to her spot as silent and graceful as ever then Kai spoke again. "Princess Anna of Arendelle!"

Anna walks out unsure of what to do or where to stand. She stands far away from Elsa before Kai grabs her by the shoulders and moves her over to stand by Elsa. "Oh, here? Are you sure? I don't think I'm suppose to... Oh. Okay." Anna scooters a few inches away from Elsa before the rest of the room continues to mingle and dance. I'm standing alone by the food table not wanting to be in anyone's way when Hans steps out of the crowd of people and over to me with a smile on his face.

"(Y/N), I'm so glad to see you. I've been looking everywhere for you."

I smile more seeing him and hearing that he was looking for me. "I'm glad to run into you too. This is a beautiful ball isn't it?"

Hans nods in agreement. "It is, but I see something here that's more beautiful than any ball I've attended."

"Oh, and what's that?" (Y/N) asks raising her eyebrow slightly.

Hans chuckles softly smiling to me before motion his hand to me. "You."

My cheeks go red from his simple words. I didn't know what to say.

"Would you care to dance Miss (Y/N)?" Hans asks, holding his hand out to me.

There's no way I'd turn down that offer. I place my hand in his as he leads me out to the dance floor. Music plays behind us as we dance together my hand in his and on his shoulder, his hand being in mine and on my waist. It was magical. I never wanted this to end, but the song did end as we pulled apart smiling. He led me back to the food table, but as he did the musicians started a new song and I heard a strange voice over it.

"Like an agile peacock!"

"Ow! Ow." Someone yelped in pain which I knew instantly was Anna's voice. I look back and see a short man with a headpiece flopping around as he dances circles around her. I giggle to myself as I'm off to the side with Hans as he grabs a piece of chocolate. I do the same, but my ear is still listening to Anna and the dancing man.

"Speaking of, it's so great to have the gates open. Why did they shut them in the first place? Do you know the reason? Hmm?" The man leaned in close to Anna really interested in her answer. When she said no, he shrugs.

"Oh. Alright. Hang on. They don't call me "the little dipper" for nothing!" The man continues to dance circles around Anna stepping on her feet and making her dizzy. When she finally has time to escape he calls after her.

"Like a chicken with the face of a monkey...I fly! Let me know when you're ready for another round, my lady."

I turn my attention away from Anna and the man focusing back on Hans. He was just smiling at me causing me to blush once more. "W-what are you staring at?"

"You of course." Hans smiles cheesily and I giggle still blushing.

I gently nudge him. "Ohhhh, come on, don't even do that." I laugh a bit.

Hans laughs with me. "You do deserve it. You're a beautiful woman. No one can change that."

I smile at Hans and he smiles back. Our eyes are locked almost looking into one another's souls. Time seemed to freeze around us. After a few long perfect moments smiling at one another it had to end.

"I have a few people I promised I'd talk to tonight. I should do that, save me the last dance?" Hans takes my hands in his with hope lacing his voice and filling his eyes.

I became a bit saddened that he had to leave, but I small smile and nod giving his hands a squeeze. "Of course I will. Now, go see those people of yours. Gives me time to make some acquaintances."

Hans smiles more bringing my hands to his lips and kissing over my knuckles before letting my hands go and heading off into the crowd of dancers as well as people talking about business and the new queen.

I wonder who he's going to talk to. I look towards the front of the ballroom and see Queen Elsa standing alone. Where had Princess Anna gone?