Love is an Open Door

What you need to know
For the song
Underline - Hans
Normal - Anna
Bold - Both
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - your name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/N) - Father's Name
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

Anna makes her way through the crowd. Someone slams into her sending her stumbling and falling. Luckily for her, Hans reaches out grabbing her hand while holding a glass in the other.

"Glad I caught you." Hans says smiling down at her. He places his glass on a passing tray standing her up.

"Hans!" Anna cheers a bit in excitement as she's taken into Hans' arms and they dance together making their way to the balcony. The two spend their time talking about everything and nothing making their way to the gardens.

The two play shove each other before Hans noticed the streak in Anna's hair. "What's this?"

Anna looks up at the streak in her hair and giggles softly a bit bashful. "I was born with it. Although I dreamt I was kissed by a troll."

Hans smiles. "I like it."

Anna blushes smiling back. The two continued to be together and Anna fell hard for him. While all of this was going on (Y/N) was talking with tons of other people from princes and princesses to dukes and duchesses. She was getting herself out there to build her father's company. (Y/N) made her way to the front of the ballroom up towards Queen Elsa. She bows. "Queen Elsa, it's a pleasure to see you again. I'm (Y/N), daughter of (F/N).

Elsa looks down at (Y/N) and gives her a small smile. "(Y/N), it has been a long time. How's your father? Has his business skyrocketed like he predicted?"

(Y/N) nods smiling. "He's doing wonderful. He is working with people from all over the country and is working on expanding even farther."

"I'm glad to hear that. I'm assuming that's another reason as to why you're here?" (Y/N) nods as Elsa continues. "We'd love to work with your father and his business."

Elsa smiles to (Y/N) and she smiles back at Elsa. "Thank you so much Queen Elsa."

(Y/N) bows gently to Elsa. The two continued to discuss a bit more in detail on what would happen.

Hans and Anna on the other hand were together. The two were singing of love, their love.

I mean it's crazy
What?
We finish each others'—
Sandwiches!
That's what I was gonna say!
I never met someone who thinks so much like me
Jinx. Jinx again!
Our mental synchronization can have but one explanation
You and I were just meant to be!

Say goodbye
Say goodbye
to the pain of the past
We don't have to feel it anymore

Love is an open door
Door
Life can be so much more
With you, with you
With you, with you
Love is an open door
Door

As the two finish singing, Hans gets the courage and asks an important question that would break hearts and send their whole world spiraling even if the two lovebirds didn't know it yet. He got down on one knee. "Can I say something crazy? Will you marry me?"

Anna was in shock, but a smile grew quickly on her face. "Can I say something even crazier?
Yes!"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that if I get behind on my updates I apologize. I got surgery yesterday and I don't know what to expect with pain levels and things afterwards. I'll do my best to keep up. I hope you've all enjoyed!! Love you all!!! 💕💕