The Music Man and the Hunters

Hey guys!!! I hope you enjoy this longer chapter today! I got a lot of inspiration and motivation the day I wrote this from admiralwestergaard and nonnon.pinetree_cos both from TikTok! Please go check them out when you can!! Love you all and on with the story!!!
😁😁💕💕💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - Your Name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/N) - Father's Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
(L/N) - Last Name
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Person POV

"So, Adam, I can see your a music man." I motion to the array of instruments and sheet music he has spread throughout his room. There was a piano, guitar, drums, and a number of other things.

Adam smiles proud, "Yes I am. I love music."

"I can see.." I walk over to the piano he had been playing and pick up the sheet music to look it over. "You must have a real gift to play so many instruments."

He shrugs as he follows me over. "I guess you could say that. I just do what I love and what I'm good at, I'm just lucky it was music."

I nod to him with a smile on my lips. "Would you play me something?"

"Of course Miss (Y/N), whatever you'd like." Adam says gently, taking the sheet music from me and placing it on the piano as he sat down.

I watched as he held his fingers above the keys for a few moments before starting the melody. It was by Mozart, I believe it was his Turkish March, but don't hold me to that.

No matter what it was called, it was such a beautiful sound. I closed my eyes as I just let the music dance through my head and into my body. I felt so alive, so free. It was an extraordinary feeling. I forgot how much music could make you feel things.

I open my eyes for a few moments to watch Adam play. He was completely putting his whole self into his playing. Almost like he was the piano being played. I think he'll do something wonderful with his music one day. I just don't know what yet.

Sadly, the song had to come to an end leaving Adam to rest his fingers gently on the keys as I hear him softly pant. After he has caught his breath, he turns to look at me with a tired, but proud smile. "What did you think?"

"It was wonderful Adam!" I smile brightly to him. He deserved to hear praise for his amazing skills.

His smile grows at my compliment as he stands and gives a bow. "Thank you Miss (Y/N), that's very kind of you. I'd love to play for you again sometime."

I smile at him with a nod. "I'd love that. I must continue on my way though, I still have to meet a few of your other brothers.

"I hope you have a blessed day Miss (Y/N)." Adam says as he guides me to the door and opens it for me.

I give a small curtsy before stepping out. "The same to you Adam."

The door closes behind me and just as I'm taking a step out further into the hall, some rams right into me. I stumble and fall onto my right side having no way to catch myself. Lucky for me, the fall wasn't far, but that didn't mean I wouldn't be a bit sore later.

Before I can look up to see who I ran into I start hearing someone apologizing profusely. "I'm so so so so sooooo sorry Miss, I-I didn't see you!"

"Tobias! This is why we say to keep your eyes open!" Another voice said, a bit annoyed at the man.

"Sam, that's enough. He meant no harm." This voice sounded deeper and more powerful than the last two voices.

I turn my head and look up; I see three men standing above me. The one who I presume ran into me was holding out his hand with guilt on his face. He looked so upset with himself for the little mistake; I felt bad for him.

I take his hand letting him help me up. "It's quite alright, no harm was done. I'm not easily shattered." I give him a gentle smile of reassurance.

It helps him relax a little bit, but he still looked unhappy with himself.

"I'm sorry about my brother Miss." The tallest one spoke. He had the deep voice that I recognized from before.

"Really, it's alright. He didn't mean to hurt me and I'm not injured. He's completely forgiven." I didn't need any of these men groveling at my feet.

"Waaaait a second, you're that girl who came back with Hans aren't you?" The middle boy asked. He didn't look a hundred percent sure, but he was right nonetheless.

I nod. "I am, (Y/N) is my name."

The three's eyes widened as they quickly bow to me. I blush at the action. I'm not royalty, this is not deserved.

"Our apologies for not recognizing you sooner Miss (Y/N). Where are our manners? I'm Nicolaus, the one you ran into is Tobias and the other is Samuel." Nicolaus says as he and the other stand.

I quickly curtsy to them. "There's no need to bow to me gentlemen, I'm not of royal blood like you, but it's a pleasure to meet you all."

The three looked at me a bit surprised. Did I really look that much like a royal to them?

"Well, Miss (Y/N), it's an honor to meet you anyway." Tobias smiles at me. Out of the three brothers, he was the shortest, but sadly, I was still even shorter than him.

"Same to you Tobias." I smile to him before looking at the three of them. "So, where were you boys coming from?"

"Well, after Hans returned, the three of us went out on a short hunting expedition." Samuel said as he put his arms behind his head.

"Sadly, we didn't catch anything, but Toby found some new herbs to grow in his garden." Nicolaus says motioning to Tobias' dirt hands.

Tobias blushes slightly in embarrassment from his brother pointing it out. He nudges him a bit roughly with his shoulder. "Hey! Don't go telling her that! You make me seem like a mess!" He pouts angrily.

I giggle, no matter how angry Toby tries to be, he's just too cute.

My giggling causes him to blush more in embarrassment, but he lets a small smile form on his lips.

"Well, I better let you go clean up. We can talk later." I smile at the men and they smile back.

"Sounds good to me." Sam says removing his arms from behind his head.

"Yeah!" Toby cheers.

"We'll see you later then Miss (Y/N)." Nicolaus gives a gentle bow before the three head off to their rooms.

I smile to myself. They seemed really nice. I turn my head to look at the final brothers door. I wonder what he'll be like. His other brothers seemed nice, but you never know what to expect. I make my way towards the door. I take a breath and knock.