A Talk

BEFORE YOU START READING, leave a comment on what you think about Diana. This may change the direction of the story ;)

{♡♡♡♡♡}

FoxxKirsten
This may come as a surprise to all of you and I said MANY many times that I would never do this but I did it and it was really my fault
|
FoxxKirsten
Firstly, I would like to apologize to anyone involved in this uncomfortable situation and I want to apologize to that one person who I hurt because of this.
|
FoxxKirsten
You may be wondering what I actually did. I did something that is changing my life as we speak
|
FoxxKirsten
Im pregnant. Albert had nothing to do with it. Our break up didn't have anything to do with it either.
|
FoxxKirsten
That's all I can say about it for now. I'm sorry.

Albert's POV

I read Kirsten's long Twitter thread. I didn't know what to think of it. I was speechless. I put my phone away and I crawled into bed. It was about to be 8 o'clock at night and I thought it would be a good idea to go to sleep earlier than usual.

It's been a few weeks since Diana told me about everything that Jake did. They supposedly worked things out.

I turned the lamp on my nightstand off and I dozed off to sleep.

Buzzzz...

The sound of my buzzing phone woke me up in the middle of the night. I dragged it off the nightstand and I squinted at the bright screen. It was exactly 9 o'clock. Jake sent me a text.

Jake
Text me whenever you see this

Albert
What

Jake
Can you meet me outside?

Albert
Right now?

Jake
Please?

Albert

Fine I'll be there in a sec

{♡♡♡♡♡}

"Hey..." I said, as I shut the door behind me. "Hey Albert." said Jake. "Why are we out here?" I asked. "Oh, I just wanted to talk to you."

"Why out here though?"

"I'll tell you why later but first we need to find a place where we can talk."

{♡♡♡♡♡}

Jake and I were a park. The same park that we went to when we kissed. I didn't know where else we could've gone. Jake didn't want to be near many people nor did he want to be at the house. We sat at the same bench as last time.

"Why couldn't we just talk at home or over text? You could've knocked on my door." I said. "I want to talk about a lot of things. I didn't want Ally or Diana to hear our conversation. I didn't knock on your door because I didn't know if you were awake." he said. "I wasn't until you texted me." I mumbled. "Oh, I'm sorry!" said Jake. "Whatever, it's fine. It was early anyway."

"Okay well, anyways I wanted to talk to you about a few things."

"And that is?"

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry about everything I've done to you. I shouldn't have gotten mad at you for no reason. I feel like I'm part of the reason why you had to go through so much. I was jealous of you and Kaden and it didn't seem right seeing you with him."

"Jake, you had a reason to be mad. It wasn't your fault. Kaden and I did something wrong and I was going to be found and taken one way or another." I said as I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Well you weren't the only one who did something wrong. Kaden and I did something worse." said Jake. "I know." I said. "What!? You do!?" he said in a shocked tone. "Diana told me everything. She told me about you and Ally. She even told me that you admitted that you still liked me or something." I said

There was a short pause before Jake spoke up.

"Sorry. That's all I wanted to talk about." he said.

"I want to hear it from you. I need confirmation. I want to know that you're okay." I slightly smiled at him. I put my hands down next to me and I looked up at him and he stared back.

"I don't love Diana, I love you."

I slid my hand onto his and I looked away. I wiped the smile off my face.

"I wish I could say the same. I don't know if I can trust you. I see why Ally doesn't let me be around you. Didn't you and Diana work things out?"

"Yeah, not really. I feel like she just uses me now."

"You should have a talk with her before she gets worse. She needs help from someone. Diana has been through a lot and she may be dealing with trust issues or neediness."

"I don't want her like that. I loved her and I still do but she's not who she used to be. I don't want to break her even more by getting rid of her like that." said Jake.

"Jake, if you don't do anything now, you'll end up in a worse situation later. Why do you think I broke up with Lana. Things could've gotten worse. She was going through some horrid things and she would transfer all of her frustration onto me. Diana is doing the same to you."

"I thought you said you and Lana had no issues in your relationship. If she was doing that to you, you could've said something."

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT! THE POINT IS THAT IF YOU DON'T DO SOMETHING NOW, YOU'LL LOSE HER AND IT WILL HURT MORE! IF YOU DON'T LOVE HER LIKE THAT THEN JUST TELL HER ALREADY!" I yelled. I slapped my hand over my mouth realizing what I had just said. Jake had a blank expression on his face.

"I-I'm so sorry! I-I have to go!" I said before I took off running.