Regrets

Hey, it's been a bit. Sorry for the long wait again. I haven't been doing too great and I'm not going to go into great detail because nobody cares. By the way, I am canceling a few things that I had planned for the story. Sorry. To make up for it, I'm going to add more positive things... eventually! <3

By the way, I'm still working on rewriting. When I'm done, I'll let you all know because it might impact the storyline quite a bit so it's more understandable to today's time. All the chapters that you read before these few recent ones, are being rewritten. They do not represent the storyline anymore. Those were complete jokes, but I'm over that stage in writing.

I'm also sorry for my lazy writing. Ik also sorry if there are mistakes. I tried to get this chapter out as soon as possible so I didn't have time to edit. I'm also sorry for the smut coming.

Here's an extra long chapter to make up for my disappearance...

[Smut Warning]

Diana's POV

"Can you tell me a little about him? What's his name, age and what does he look like?"

"His name is- fuck." The door had opened. There she was. Tiffany.

She took my phone and she hung up the call.

"Calling for help? Really? Let's go, you're coming with me." she said before she threw my phone to the side.

She came over to me and I backed up a little.

"Calm down! Let me uncuff your feet." she said as she got even closer. I put my legs closer to her and she uncuffed my legs.

"I'm only doing this so you can walk. Try anything, and you're dead." said Tiffany. She helped me up and she looked down. "Why aren't you wearing any pants or shoes?" she asked. I didn't answer. "You little slut." she chuckled. "What?" I asked. "You don't deserve your boyfriend."

"Why do you say so?"

"You seem like the type that wouldn't stay loyal... Just look at you! Why the hell are your pants off? Weren't you in here with the other boy?" she asked. "No, wait! If you think we did anything, you are completely wrong!" I said. "Pfft- okay? I don't believe you and I'm not about to talk about you being a liar any longer because we got to hurry." she said before she pulled onto my arm. She dragged me out of the room and we walked through a hallway.

I could hear Albert. He was screaming bloody murder.

"GET AWAY!" I heard him scream. We continued to walk as we got closer and closer to a door. Albert's screams seemed to be getting louder. Tiffany opened the door and there they were. Albert and Miguel. "Hey, we might want to take this to somewhere else." said Tiffany. "Why?" asked Miguel. "Oh well someone decided to call the police." she said.

"By the way, what are you going to do with him?" asked Tiffany. "Get rid of him and his pretty little face." said Miguel. "You could just let him go though... He's not really a problem." said Tiffany. "He is! His loud mouth is going to tell everyone and then we're screwed. Plus we need to get rid of him anyways. You already know why." he said.

"Oh well we still got to go. Meet me at the car." said Tiffany before she dragged me away. She took me to the garage and she opened the back door.

"You're going to sit here and you're  ot going to try anything or you're dead, got it?"

I nodded and she shoved me inside. I sat up before she slammed the door shut.

A few minutes later Miguel came into the garage, holding Albert. He opened the door and he dropped Albert on top of me. He slammed the door and then he got in the car. Tiffany got in the car too and Miguel drove.