Old Friends

Before you start reading, do me a huge favor and go follow Standingface2face !!! They're a really nice person and they helped me out with this chapter! You should go check out their books! Also, huge shoutout to another one of my friends from Discord who also helped me out! You know who you are ;) I didn't forget about everyone else who has been patiently waiting for the next chapter. Thank you to the people on Discord who have been waiting :P Honeslty, I should be thanking everyone. Thank you to everyone who has been reading my book! :) Thank you to whoever actually read this big ass paragraph... Now, you may read this very very interesting chapter :)))))

=================================

Albert's POV

I woke up to the sound of thunder. I checked the time on my phone. It was 7:23AM. I had to pick up Kaden and Raven from the airport at 12:00PM and then pick up Paige and her boyfriend at 1:30PM too. Russo was going to pick up Meg and their girls by himself.

Kirsten was still asleep beside me. I decided to get up and get ready for the day since I was already awake. I went to the bathroom and I brushed my teeth. I washed my face and then I left. I went to the closet and I just put on some black sweatpants.

I left the room and, ran downstairs. I saw Jake, who was just curled up, laying on the couch. He was staring at his phone that was laying on the coffee table.

"Hey, you good? Why are you just laying on the couch?" I asked. "I don't know." he answered. "Are you, ok? You've been acting strange, lately?" I said, as I sat down beside him. "I-I'm, just tired." said Jake. "You look sad, though. Look, I'm not forcing you to say anything if, you are sad. I'm just trying to make sure you're, okay." I said.

"I don't want to talk about it right now." he said. "I understand." I said as I got up from the couch. I walked into the kitchen and decided to make some pancakes.

_________________________________________

By the time I was done making the pancakes, Kirsten already left, to go drop Anabella off at school. I set up the table and I waited for Kirsten to get home. When she finally got home, she  went upstairs to wake the kids up.

I walked into the living room where Jake was laying on the couch.

"Hey, I made breakfast. I already set up the table. Want some pancakes?" I asked. He nodded and he finally got up.

_________________________________________

6:57PM

Kirsten's POV

The house was full of people. A lot of people. Kaden, Albert, Paige and Russo were all in the kitchen, talking. Ethan, Elijah, Denis, Anabella and Paige's boyfriend were in the living room, watching tv. I was talking to Meg and Raven. Roseanne and Rebecca were upstairs, sleeping. Adam was playing with Belle and Ariel. Jake was in his room.

Jake has been acting weird. I know I'm not the only one who is noticing this. A part of me wanted to go make sure he was doing okay but at the same time, I just thought I would leave him alone.

"Does it usually rain a lot, here?" asked Raven. "No, not really. The weather has just been a mess." I answered. I looked over at Albert who was staring at me. I was a little confused. He was mouthing something at me. I didn't understand what he was trying to say. I just shrugged it off. He walked away from the group of people he was talking to and he went upstairs.