Stuck with Her

4:36AM

Kirsten's POV

I woke up to the sound of lightning and thunder. It's raining again. I was going to get up but I was being cuddled. I soon realized that I wasn't wearing anything. Oh.

I grabbed a phone that was laying right in front of my head. I thought it was mine to I turned it on. That was not my phone. The lockscreen background was a picture of Jake, hugging a girl. Could that he Jake's phone? Why would it be here? That's when I turned around to see... oh... it's Jake...

Immediately I had like one-million questions...

Why am I cuddling with Jake? Why is he here? Why is his phone here? Where's Albert? Where am I? What happened? I don't remember anything. Why am I naked? Is he naked too? My stomach is killing me. Oh my god. I feel so sick right now. I'm going to-

I sat up and I saw a big hoodie laying on the floor. I moved away from Jake's grip, I reached for the hoodie and I put it on. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I pulled the toilet seat up and I threw up in it. When I was done I flushed the toilet and I rinsed my mouth at the sink.

I still don't know where I'm at. I don't remember anything. What happened to Albert?

I turned the bathroom light off and I went back to bed. I stopped questioning why I was with Jake and I fell asleep.

5:17AM

Albert's POV

I woke up and I felt like I was about to throw up. I sat up and I looked around the room. Jake was beside me and he was cuddling with Kirsten. I wanted to cry when I saw them. I grabbed the blanket that I was sleeping with and I wrapped it around my body. I rushed into the bathroom and I threw up into the toilet. I washed my mouth out and I left the bathroom. I turned the bedroom light on and I took a look at my surroundings.

Ok, so I'm in Jake's room. He fucked with my girlfriend and then he fucked me. Now I'm here watching them cuddle.

I held my tears back as I watched them sleep together. I turned the lights off and I left the room. I went back to Kirsten and I's room and I went into the closet. I put on a pair of black shorts and a red hoodie. I put my shoes on and I walked out of the closet. I heard a door open and then Adam walked in.

"Hey, buddy. Why are you up?" I asked him.

"My sistuhs awe cwying!" He said.

I went into their room and I turned the light on. Rebecca and Roseanne were both crying.

I ran out of the room and I went to Anabella's room. I opened the door and she was sleeping. I walked over to the lamp that was on the bed side table and I turned it on. It woke her up and she sat up.

"Mmm, what?" She said groggily.

"Can you help me with your sisters? I was going to leave the house for a second but they woke up. Do you mind coming with me?" I asked.

"Sure I'll come. Just wait for me to get ready." She said, getting up from her bed.

"Alright, come down when you're ready." I said before I left the room."

M.J-A's POV

When Albert left my room, I went into my closet and I got changed. I changed into some jean shorts, a pink cropped hoodie and black boots. I went back into my room and I brushed my hair and I put just some makeup on. I grabbed a headband and my glasses and I put them on. I grabbed my phone and my mini backpack and I went downstairs. Adam was playing with his tablet on the floor while Roseanne and Rebecca were both in their car seats.