Not a chapter: Let's talk for a second.

Oh god. 1 year. Last year I wondered where I would be a year from then. Jesus Christ my life is way better. I thought covid wouldn't be such a problem anymore but it still it. I thought quarantine was the worst of 2020 but I was very wrong.

A year ago I left school early because I got sick and I didn't think that would be the last time I would ever step foot into that school. Or at least normally. When I got home I took a nap and when I woke up I messaged a friend. She agreed to help me with this "joke" book. I wonder how she's doing now.

Anyway, that day I kept wondering where I would be one year later. I made a lot of friends thanks to me making the horrible decision to give fanfiction writing a try.

On March 7th of 2020 I had gotten about 50 reads which was insane to me at the time. Now we're at what? 13.9k almost 14k! A year ago if I knew I would have that many reads, I would've had a whole panic attack. I don't really check the read count anymore and I'm glad I don't. I just look at the comments and I ask for opinions on what I should do (if you have any suggestions, please let me know).

Also if you didn't know, unfortunately and fortunately we are getting really close to the end of this hell of a book. It's not done quite yet though. We still have some time left. Whenever it's over, I'm moving on and I'm going to be continuing things that I pushed to the side because of this big fat book. If you have been waiting for Time Paradox to continue, I am working on it so hold your horses.

I don't actually ship anything anymore other than anime characters or joke ships. I still watch Albert, Jake, Kaden, Temprist and Kirsten's videos though. That is the only thing that has not changed. I still enjoy their content no matter how much change there has been. I just watch whatever nowadays lol.

My favorite part about being in the Jalbert fandom was when FOR A WHOLE YEAR everyone freaked out each time Albert got the name "Jake" out of his mouth. Tbh it was really funny. Last time we ever heard Jake's voice in 2019 was in March when Albert bullied him for a minute in that Chuck Lloyd video with Adam.

I do miss a few things but y'know it's fine. I really don't know what I would be doing right now if it wasn't for you idiots. A lot has happened because you guys read my stuff. Thank you for sticking around.

But yeah that's all I wanted to say. I know this isn't interesting. It's just me reminiscing and stuff but I just wanted to acknowledge the fact that it's been more than a year and that I'm very grateful to have all of you.

ALSO if you like shitpost, you can follow my Instagram account. You can check my profile and the link to my Instagram is in my bio. I'd love to be able to see you guys on there on there.

LOL EPIC PLUG

If you comment your Instagram I'll follow you back 🥺👉👈💖 EW THE EMOJIS LOOK WEIRD IN DARK MODE 😭