He's not gone...

Kirsten's POV

I didn't really know what to expect before I turned that picture over. I just turned it and there I saw... um-

"This was left behind. It was sitting in a pool of blood where we found these things. We did not find a body. We think the suspect found Albert calling for help and they may have-" said the detective.

I looked at the picture again. It was Albert, laying on the floor, smothered in blood.

"We think the suspect may have killed him and left that as a threat, considering your case. They got what they wanted... They wanted Albert dead. The next step is undetermined."

"So he's dead?" asked Ally.

"We believe so."

"No- he's not dead... he can't be dead..." I said. Diana huffed and she put her head down to her lap. "Unfortunately that's all the information we have for you today." said the detective, as she gathered her things. "You may bring the bracelet with you. Everything else has to stay in order to dig deeper into the case."

I picked up the small bag that had the bracelet inside with my shakey hand and I looked at it.

"He's not gone..." I said under my breath. I tried to hold my tears back but I couldn't. I just started to cry. I looked over at Ally who had her hair covering her face. Diana finally sat up and she was crying as well.

{♡♡♡♡♡}

After we left the detective's office, we got into the car and we just stayed in there for a bit. Diana and I were crying.

"What happened? Are you guys okay?" asked Jake. "So... Albert may be gone." said Ally.

"Are you serious? What do you mean gone?" he asked. "Dead." said Diana. "You're joking..." said Jake. "If I was joking, would I be crying? No, I wouldn't. So yeah, he's fucking dead."

"I'm- sorry." said Jake. "Now you're sorry, aren't you? You should've said that to him a long time ago." said Ally.

"Sorry for what? Sorry for making him mad? Sorry for telling him that what he did wasn't right?"

"You did the same god damn thing! You're even more in the wrong!" Ally yelled.

"What did Jake do?" asked Diana. "I don't think I'm the one who should tell you." said Ally as she scolded Jake. "Oh, shut up." said Jake. "Mhm! Keep it a secret until you hurt another person!" said Ally. "Okay!? It's none of your business anyway, so why do you care!?" Jake yelled.

"What's the matter with caring!? At least I care about what others think before I make a terrible decision!"

"Terrible decision? You're exaggerating." said Jake.

I turned the car on and I drove. I wanted them to shut up. I just couldn't tell them. They argued throughout the car ride until I pulled over.

"You're heartless! Your best friend is gone and you're not even fazed! You never fucking cared about him! You didn't love him! You're not the same person you were when we were a thing! Who are you!?" Ally yelled.

I looked at Ally and then I looked back at Jake and Diana. Ally was crying while Diana was hugging her legs, leaning her head on the window. Jake looked like he was on the verge of crying.

"You don't get it. I loved him. I still love him. I had to break up with him for many reasons and "not loving him" wasn't one of them."

"Okay! I get that but why are you and Kad-"

"I'm needy, okay!?" Jake yelled, cutting Ally off.

"So you used him!?"

"No! Why-"

"SHUT UP! JUST STOP!" I yelled. They both stayed silent as I was getting ready to sob. "Albert wouldn't have wanted you guys to fight over dumb shit like this." I said. Then it went completely silent.

Jake's POV

When we got home, I rushed to the room Kaden and I have been in and I threw myself on the bed. My eyes were filled with tears. I was holding them in the whole car ride home and I finally let them out.

"Hey, what's wrong?" asked Kaden. He was sitting next to me. "Albert is gone." I mumbled. "What do you mean he's gone?"

"Dead. He's dead."

I sat up and I looked down at Kaden.

"He's can't be dead! There is no way he is actually dead! There has to be some sort of mistake! He-" I hugged Kaden and he hesitated to speak.

NotAlbitch

Breaking the fourth wall yet again... Is it really the end? Death can't be the end... Is death the actual ending?