Hospital

This chapter sucks😔

I promise that after this sad part is over, we will get to the good stuff. Trust me, we read your comments. We know y'all want really want Jalbert.

Russo's POV

I was driving on the way to the hospital. I was trying to keep up with Kirsten's car but she was litterly speeding. Ethan was sitting beside me while Denis and Elijah were sitting in the back together.

Ethan had tears rolling down his face and Elijah was sobbing. He was covering his face with his hands and he was bending down, his face to his knees. Denis looked terrified. He leaned his head on Elijah and he teared up.

"Stop crying, Elijah... They're gonna be ok..." said Denis in a calming tone.

I wasn't crying. I was just panicked. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I was panting like a dog and I had sweat dripping down my head. I felt so dizzy and sick. I tried to remember if I had any drinks with alchohol. I didn't remember having anything so I just tried to forget about that. Then I focused all my attention to the speeding car in front of me.

"AW, NO, NO, NO! SOMEONE PULL UP GOOGLE MAPS! Kirsten got pulled over! GODDAMNIT!" I yelled banging my fist on the steering wheel. I pulled the car over as Denis looked for the nearest hospital. "I guess we're playing the guessing game..." Denis sighed. He typed the address in and gave me the phone. I drove off as I got directions from his phone.

Now I was speeding...

"You guys good back there? Ethan you good?"

MJ-A's POV

Kirsten was driving to the hospital and I was sitting next to her on the passenger seat. Adam, Roseanne and Rebecca were sitting in the back.

All of a sudden, there were sirens going off behind the car.

"NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" she screeched. She pulled over and sobbed. She grabbed her purse and searched through it. She rolled her window down and waited. I searched through my purse looking for my makeup remover wipes. I took one out and handed it to Kirsten. I took one out for myself and I wiped my face off. A man came over to the car and stood in front of Kirsten's door.

"Do you know why I pulled you over, ma'am?" the man asked.

"I was speeding?" said Kirsten. She was staring at something in her purse.

"Do you have a license?"

She nodded and quickly took her license out and gave it to the man. He walked away.

"We're not going to make it in time..." Kirsten trailed off looking at her lap.

"Everything's going to be ok... Don't worry... All we can do is hope and pray that nothing serious happened to them..."

She nodded and smiled at me and then she looked back at her lap. I felt my phone buzz on my lap. My mom was trying to video call me. Picked up and wiped my tears so that she wouldn't notice I was crying.

"Hello?" I said, my voice breaking a little.

"Hi, Anabella! So, how are you and your siblings?"

"We're ok I guess..."

"Are you ok? Where are you? You look sad..."

The man came back with Kirsten's license.

"Here you go ma'am, have a safe night."

"You too..." Kirsten put her license back in her purse and drove off.

"I'm in the car with Kirsten, Adam, Rosey, and Becca. We're ok. Don't worry mom..."