Reckless Date to the Hospital

This chapter is cringe and cheezy and I don't like it but here you go... the chapter I've been holding onto for a while now...

(just saying, this chapter is hella long and dramatic)

WARNING!!! HOMOPHOBIC PEOPLE WILL BE USED IN THIS CHAPTER!!! VIOLENCE AND HEAVIER FOUL LANGUAGE IN THIS CHAPTER!!! PHYSICAL FIGHTS, CUTS, AND BLOOD ARE INVOLVED!!!

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Albert's POV

I was driving my car with Jake, Adam, and Anabella. They were all talking while I just sat there in silence. I was just following Kirsten's car the whole drive. I didn't really know where we were going.

TIME SKIP

When we got to the place I parked the car and took my keys out and just sat there, zoned out. I was really trapped in my mind full of negativity.

"Um, Albert? You alright?" I heard Jake say.

"Hm!?" I jumped back into reality.

I just stared at my legs. "Albert." Anabella said, sounding a bit concerned.

I heard a knock on my window. I looked up and Kirsten was there signaling us to get out. Her car was parked next to mine. I then looked up at Jake and he stepped out of the car.

"Hey, Kirsten! You guys should hurry on and go without us! Uh, we'll be there in a sec!" Jake yelled and he got back in the car and closed the door.

"Do you need help with Adam, Jay?" Jake said looking at Ana.

She shook her head and she got out if the car with Adam.

I looked down at my feet and teared up as more negative thoughts filled my head.

"Albert? Albert. Don't cry dude! It's ok! What's wrong!?" Jake said as he pulled me in to a hug. "Albert!" He said once again. "What's wrong, buddy!?"

"Nothing." I finally answered. "I just let my thoughts get to me."

I felt sick but his hug was helping me. I felt safe and warm in her arms. I felt like we were the only people there. I hugged him back and I suddenly felt something more. I felt something that I have not felt in a while.

It felt like... love?

No, it can't be love... can it?

I mean is this what it feels to be in your best friend's arms? I never really got to experience that. I stopped crying and he pulled away from the hug. "Sorry..." he said looking out his window. I looked through his window and a couple was giving us a weird look.

"Hm." I mumbled. I got out of the car and Jake did the same. "Why are they looking at us like that?" Jake said giving them a bitchy look. We headed to the entrance of the restaurant getting closer and closer.

"Hey Jake! Hold my hand!" I said in my high pitch voice.

"What?" He looked confused.

"Hold it. I said hold my hand. Just go with it." I said giving him the death stare. "I wanna annoy them" I whispered. He took my hand and we smiled at each other. His face was bright pink. I felt my face heat up.

The couple looked at us so I kept going. "I love you, Jakey!" I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He bit his lip and chuckled. We both looked at the couple and they were giving us weird looks.

"I love you too, Alby..." Jake said while looking down at me. I honestly felt like that 'I love you too' was real. It didn't feel like an act. It felt like he meant it.