Dinner?

Albert's POV

We all got out of the car and Jason unlocked the house with his house keys. We went inside and we realized that we got there first.

"No older siblings, no mom. Let's throw a house party!" said Jason. "Dude I'm here. Mom is getting here soon and so is Alessia." said Jake.

"Mom just texted me and she said she will be here in a few minutes. She forgot her purse at the hospital." said Alexia. "Welp, I guess since mom isn't home, Albert and Jake could have a make out session." said Jason. "Ugh, Jason let's just go upstairs and we can Uno or something. Just leave the poor boys alone." said Alexia.

"Oh let's play Uno! I think the cards are in my closet!" said Jason. "Alright let's go." said Alexia before they went upstairs. Jake sat on the couch and I sat beside him.

I scooted closer to Jake and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pecked him on the lips and he looked the other way.

"Stop." he giggled as his face turned red.

"Why? I just wanna kiss my homeboy!" I said. He turned his head to look at me and he smiled. "Fine." said Jake. I kissed him on the lips and he kissed back. He pushed me back onto the couch and I broke the kiss.

"What are you doing? Are you horny?" I asked. "Shut up!" he said. "You're horny!" I yelled. "So? Maybe I'm horny but why does that matter?" he asked. "Well we're at your mom's house you-" I cut myself off as soon as I felt his lips touch my shoulder.

"Mmm, I fucking hate you." I said as he trailed his lips up my neck. He eventually found my sweet spot and he sucked on it. "Jake stop~! Your mother is going to come home soon~! Mmph~!" I lightly moaned.

Suddenly the front door opened and Diana, Alessia and Miguel walked inside so, Jake pulled away.

"My, my, my... What were you two doing? Hooking up at mom's house? I thought you were better than that, Jacob." said Alessia. "He was horny." I said as I pushed him off. I sat up and I felt my face heat up.

Diana looked upset and Miguel was glaring at me. Jake hugged me and he kissed my cheek. Diana sat beside me and Miguel sat beside Jake. Jake let go of me and he looked at Miguel.

"Why don't you sit with Diana?" Jake asked. "Why did she choose to sit beside your hoe?" asked Miguel. "He's not a hoe you little clingy bitch." said Jake. "What do you mean?" asked Miguel. "Stop clinging onto me!" yelled Jake.

"I'm sorry!" Miguel yelled back. "Shut the fuck up." said Jake. Suddenly the door opened and Jake's mother walked in. "I'm back." she said.

=================================

Jake's mother made dinner and we all ate. We talked in the living room for a bit. Miguel was quiet and he was just staring at his phone the whole time. Diana on the other hand was very social. It was getting dark outside so Jake and I decided to leave.

"Well, it's getting kind of dark. I think we should get going, Albert." said Jake. "Wait, where is Albert staying? You only have like one bedroom. Albert, you can stay here if you want." said Jake's mother.

"I mean we can work it out when we get there. I don't think he would want to stay here because of Jason and Alexia." said Jake.

"I'm sure they wouldn't be a problem." she said.

"Actually, he can stay with me. I have an extra bedroom." said Diana. "Oh, ok. I guess that could work." said Michelle. "Well we should all get going." said Diana as she got up. "Well you guys have a good evening." said Michelle. "Goodnight..." said Miguel.

Jake and I got up and we all headed out the door.

"So is he staying with us?" Miguel asked. "No, I just said that to get them out of that situation. I'm pretty sure Albert would want to stay with Jake." said Diana.

"Thank you so much!" I said. "You're welcome!" she said. Jake smiled down at her and she smiled back. They made eye contact for a few seconds until I spoke up.

"Hello? I'm right here." I said. "Oh I'm sorry. Let's go Albert." said Jake.

We went to the car and I let Jake drive again. When we got to Jake's apartment he pulled me inside and he slammed the door shut.

He pinned my arms to the wall and he kissed my neck.

Here we go again...