Sick Girl

Kirsten's POV

I was packing my bags because when everyone leaves, I'm moving out. I felt bad for Rocky. I was taking him with me. At the end of the week, everyone is going home. I put all of my clothes into luggages and I put my other things into boxes, including Bedrock's toys. He seemed upset as he watched me put his toys into a box. I left his crate, bowls, one toy and bed out for him.

When I was done I left everything in what used to be Albert and I's bedroom. I went downstairs and I saw Rebecca and Roseanne who were both asleep on the couch with their little baby bottles. Adam was playing with a cow stuffed animal on the couch with Kaden.

"Cow!" yelled Adam. "What sound does the cow make?" asked Kaden. Adam took a second to think until he answered. "Moo!" he said. "Good job!" said Kaden. "What sound cat make?" said Adam. "What sound a cat makes? I don't know, you tell me." said Kaden.

"Yes you do!" said Adam. "Do you know what sound they make?" asked Kaden. "Yes but you tell me!" said Adam. "They go neigh." said Kaden. "No they don't!" said Adam.

"Im just messing with you, they go meow." said Kaden. Adam nodded and he clapped. "Did I do a good job?" asked Kaden. "Yes!" said Adam.

I walked over to Rebecca and Roseanne and I picked them up. I brought them with me upstairs and I put them on my bed. I walked out of my room and I knocked on Anabella's door. She opened the door and she looked up at me.

"Ana, can we talk?" I asked. "Yeah, sure! Come in!" she said. I walked inside and she sat on her bed. She patted a spot beside her on her bed for me to sit on. I sat down and I frowned.

"I don't know if you already know about this but Albert and I broke up." I said. "I know. Will I ever get to see Albert and Jake again?" she asked. I sighed and I took a moment to think.

"I don't really know about that. Probably not but I don't know. Only time will tell." I said and she frowned. "I'm sorry." I said. "Hey, this is not your fault. You don't need to apologize. I understand." she said.

"Thanks for understanding." I said. She smiled at me and I got up. "I'm going to make dinner in a sec. I'll call you downstairs in a few minutes." I said. "Alright!" said Ana.

I went downstairs and Adam was still playing with Kaden. Anthony came downstairs and he sat with them.

"Hey Anthony! Do you know where Meg is at? She said she would help me make dinner." I said. "Oh I'll go get her!" he said before he went upstairs. He came back downstairs with her.

"Alright what are we making?" asked Meg. "We'll see! Let's go!" I said. We went into the kitchen and we looked through the pantry and the refrigerator and we decided to make spaghetti and meatballs.

I took out the boxes of pasta and Meg filled a pot with water. She put it on the stove and she turned it on. We talked while we waited for the water to boil.

"I had a dog like Bedrock once. He lives with my brother now." said Meg. "How old is he?" I asked. "Oh he is almost 9 years old." she said. "What breed was he?" I asked. "He was a pomsky, just like your dog." said Meg.

"I love pomsk-" I cut myself off and I slapped my hand over my mouth. "You love what? Are you okay?" asked Meg. I gagged and I shook my head.

I rushed out of the kitchen and into the bathroom. I threw myself onto the floor and I threw up into the toilet. When I was done I wiped my lip with my sleeve and I looked up at Meg.

"Are you okay? Are you sick?" she asked.

"What are the pregnancy symptoms?"