Broken Bloody Glasses

Russo's POV

Kirsten, Ethan, and I were standing outside of Albert's room. We were with a doctor and a nurse. They were telling us about... Jake.

"Jacob Green is the person you guys were asking for, right?"

I nodded.

"Ok so Jacob is in a state of shock and he's not doing that well. He lost blood, that's for sure. It's not really helping his situation either. He has a sprained wrist. Just his right wrist. He does have bruises and he got stitches on some of his cuts. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to let any visitors in his room at first but I think that's what he may need. We don't think you guys should bring too many people because we don't want to overwhelm him. Do you guys want to see him?"

"Yeah! We'd like to see him!" said Kirsten. Something seemed off about Kirsten. I didn't really have an idea of what might be happening but I did know something was off.

The doctors lead us to Jake's room and one by one we all walked in. He was crying...

It didn't feel right. I've never seen him cry. It broke my heart to watch him cry like that.

"Where's Albert?"

"He's in here in the hospital with Sketch, Denis, and the kids. He's doing great, Jake. Don't worry about him, ok Jake?" said Ethan with a sad look on his face.

"But how is he!? What about Adam!?" yelled Jake.

"Albert is awake, dude. Adam is with the other guys and his sisters." I mumbled.

"Is he gonna be ok!? What happened to him!? Please tell me! I won't be able to sleep if you guys don't tell me! Please!" he continued to yell.

"He's gonna be ok. His injuries should go away on their own. He's doing well. Don't worry about him too much. Don't even think about him. Just worry about yourself. Just rest and everything will be ok." I explained to him.

He nodded and he put his hands up to his face. He cried even more.

"No, no! Jake, Jake, Jake! It's ok buddy! Why are you crying..?" I quickly said, frowning a bit.

He shook is his head and slowly put his hands down. His face was all wet from crying, his hair was a mess, and his face was red. I heard sniffling behind me. I turned around and I saw Kirsten and Ethan who were both crying.

"Why are you guys crying?" I asked them looking a bit confused.

"I'm just- an emotional person." Kirsten said wiping her tears away.

I turned back around now facing Jake again. "You good buddy?" I asked him.

"Where are my glasses at?"

"Are those it?" I said looking over at a chair.

"I don't know."

I picked the glasses up and the glass was cracked. The glasses were split through the middle. There were a few blood stains on the glass.

I was just staring at them in my hand. I stayed there for a few seconds until I snapped back into reality. I walked over to Jake and I grabbed his hand. I placed the glasses in his hand and I covered his hand with my hands.

"Uhhh... I think you may need some new ones." I lightly smiled at him before letting go of his hand. He took a look at his glasses and he stared at them.

He looked over at a desk that was across the room.

"Is that my phone?"

I picked up a phone that was sitting on the desk. The screen was shattered and it had some blood stains on it. I handed him his phone and he looked disappointed. He shut his eyes and sighed.

"I just wanna leave this hell of a place." He mumbled.

M.J-A's POV

I was listening to music on my phone after Denis and Albert were done talking about feelings or whatever. I don't understand why Albert gets jealous when Kirsten is with Jake, even though he probably doesn't love Kirsten as much as he loves Jake. They're gonna break up. I just KNOW Albert and Kirsten are going to break up. I don't really know when, all I know is that it's going to happen soon.

I don't know about them breaking up. I don't want to lose Albert. I also don't want Kirsten to be unhappy with Albert. What if Kirsten leaves Albert for Jake? I'd lose Albert. What if Albert leaves Kirsten for Jake? That's very unlikely. I don't think that will actually happen. Jake is probably straight. Wait, since when did Albert like men? Does Albert like men? Does he even like women? Is he gay? Is he bisexual? Is he just straight or is he confused?

I looked at the time and it was 11:47PM. I was getting really tired and I fell asleep.

Russo's POV

We were headed back to Albert's room to go get the kids since visiting hours were almost over. We said our goodbyes to Jake before we left. He seemed really upset when we headed out the door.

When we got to Albert's room, it was very silent. Albert was asleep, Denis had Roseanne and Rebecca in front of him. They were both asleep in their car seats. Elijah was asleep, with his head on Denis's shoulder. Denis was watching Adam who was on the floor playing with his shoelaces. Anabella was asleep in her chair.

"Guys we got to go." I said. Denis tried to shake Elijah awake but he didn't want to get up. Denis picked him up bridal style since he didn't want to wake him up. Kirsten picked Rebecca and Roseanne up. Ethan just carried

"Um, Russo? Can you carry Ana?" asked Kirsten. I nodded and walked over to her and I carried her.

We all walked out silently. Before we stepped outside of the hospital we just stayed inside for a bit. It was raining outside.

"How are we going to do this?" asked Kirsten. "Just make a run for it I guess." I said. We all rushed out. It was pouring outside. It was windy and the rain was cold. Anabella's hair flowing and it was covering my face. I was trying my best not to step in puddles but I her hair was covering my eyes.

"What the hell? What's going on? Where am I? Why are you carrying me?" she said as she looked up from my shoulder. She just woke up out of no where.

I got to Kirsten's car so I opened the passenger seat door and placed her on the seat.

"It's raining, we're outside of the hospital, you were asleep, and now you're going home with your aunt and your siblings." I said as the others caught up. She nodded and shut the door.