The End of Kirbert?

Before you start reading, I have a lot of amazing people to recognize and a few things to talk about :  )

Thank you to all these people who have been reading my book and volunteered to make an appearance for this long awaited chapter!

FilthyGarbageRat - Skye

ray_dayss - Ray

WeirdShany - Shannon/House

Livy0815 - Ally (this ain't Jake's ex lmao)

Pushkeen - Seán

-ALBERTSTAN - Esther

LuluC09 - Lucy

meNAPnOw - Jamee

NotAlbitch (just me) - Emily

Please go follow all of these amazing people for me.

Also, please go follow Standingface2face!! They are so sweet and they've helped me during some of my darkest times. You should go follow them and go read their stories! They're going through some tough times so go send them some love! <3

I lost motivation on writing this chapter when I was halfway done. I had to restart and rewrite the whole thing. Thank goodness I'm back and stronger than ever before. I didn't talk to my friend about this chapter and I'm the only one looking over it. I know some people from my Discord server wanted this chapter. Spoiler alert, the 'drunk' chapter. I went through a lot getting this chapter done. This is a very long chapter, I'm sorry. New book cover by the way, what do you think?

Please consider joining the Discord server: https://discord.gg/y4YYrWA

Oh, yeah! Maybe I should give you a smut warning.

;  )

Thank you! Now go enjoy the new chapter!

-NotAlbitch/ArtificialAlbi-[Senpai]#7138

=================================

[Kaden's Crush Part 3]-[SMUT WARNING]-[DRINKING WILL BE INVOLVED]

Jake's POV

7:43PM

I can't wait until I leave...

I rushed back inside because I was pissed. I went into the kitchen and I looked for a knife. As soon as I found one, I heard the sliding backyard door open. Albert walked in and he saw me. I put the knife in my hoodie pocket and I ran to the stairs.