Wow...

Jake's POV

I asked my one of my closest friend to take me to the airport at 2:26AM!! I feel so bad because she really didn't have to. She is a super nice. Her name is Diana but I give her all kinds of nicknames. Her mother calls her by her first name, Bridget. She told me that she hates it. Diana has long dark brown hair, freckles, glasses, hazel eyes, and rosey pink cheeks. She is so perfect and beautiful, I love her so much. She is 1 month older than me but people say that she looks like she could be my sister or even my daughter!

"So, Jake, what are you planning to do in Florida?" She asks as she smiles brightly. "Oh! I'm visiting, Albert. I've told you about him, right? Y'know, the youtuber guy? AlbertsStuff? Flamingo?" I tell her while I stare out the window.

Diana's POV

"Oh, yeah! The, Albert guy! The guy that I said looks like he could be a pornstar?" I smirked at him and he look at me and laughed. "Yeah, that, Albert! The hot Albert." I giggled. "Is he hotter than you in person?" I quickly glanced at him and back at the road and saw that he was blushing a lot. I couldn't tell if it was because I called him hot or because the Albert guy is hot. He didn't respond and just nervously chuckled.

"Isn't he dating some FoxKirsten girl or something?" I glanced quickly and back to the road again and suddenly he just frowned. "Y-yeah..." "what wrong, J?" He looked at me and smiled. "Oh-uh-nothing. She just had some issues with uh-Lana." "Oh, I remember Lana..." "I'm not too sure about Kirsten but I sure hope she is nice I guess..." I rolled Jake's window down all the way and glanced at him. His hair was flowing with the wind and it was covering his eyes at this point. I looked at me and smiled and I smiled back with a giggle. He looked back out the window and we both remained silent.

A few minutes later we arrive and I look up at him and he has a tear rolling down his face. "Jake? What's up? Why are you crying?" "Oh, it's nothing! Dont worry about it, Di. I don't want to talk about it right now..." He looks stares into my eyes and I stare back at him. I brush his hair out of his face and wipe his tears away. I hugged him and he hugged me back. I pulled away from the hug and his face was red. "So, you ready?" "Oh! Right! Of course!"

Jake's POV

We got inside and I had my bags with me. "You can leave if you want. I don't want to make you stay up too late." "Oh, ok! Well, bye I guess. I'll miss you." She hugged me and I hugged her back. "I'll miss you too, Dia." I moved away from the hug and walk away looking back at her. I smiled at her and she smiled at me.

TIME SKIP

Albert's POV

"Hello?" "Albert! Hurry up!" "Bitch, I'm here!" I told him as my voice cracked with tears flowing down my face. I just came back from the hospital because my sister got in a car accident with Kirsten's 19, 14, and 6 year old sisters. They were on their way to my parents' house. My sister was having a gender reveal family reunion party later today. My sister picked them up late at night because Kristen's parents were going to be out of town amd they were coming back at around 3PM. The party was going to be at 6PM. Her parent's were going to be out for work related stuff.

"Dude, are you, ok?" Jake asked sounding a bit concerned. I hung up and looked for him. I got to his terminal and found him. He was sitting in a chair with his head down and his hands on his forehead. He seemed stressed about something...

"Jake..?" He looked up and he was crying. He got up and hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. We were both crying but for different reasons.

TIME SKIP 2

Albert's POV

We arrived to my sister's house. We were silent the whole ride. It was late at night and I didn't tell Jake where what and why we are doing here, but I had to. I parked the car and took the keys out. I looked down and it was dead silent for a bit. He was staring down at me and I finally decided to tell him about what happened and what we were doing here. "I hope you understand... I know it's 7AM but we have to be here for a bit because of all the mess. "It's ok, dog. I'll be here with you no matter what..."

Jake's POV

We left my stuff in the car and we went inside. I felt weird, I don't normally see this side of, Albert. When we walked in, I saw a few people in the kitchen, they looked sad and some of them were crying, while others were trying to cheer each other up. There were kids watching TV in the living room, they were watching Spongebob. I stood by the door as Albert went over to an older lady who was crying and hugged her. "I missed you so much!" Albert cried. "I missed you too!" The woman said as they pulled away from the hug. She was holding on to Albert by the wrists. "They're gonna be ok, mom, don't worry! I know most of us are devastated and frightened but everything is going to be ok! I know it!" Albert said as her mom calmed down a bit. She kissed his forehead and nodded.

"Mom, I'd like you to meet someone..." Albert looked back at me and signaled to go over to him. I sighed and stood by him. Albert nudged me and looked up at me. "Idiot, this is my biological mother; mom, this is Jakey, boi!" Albert said with a giggle. "Hi, uh-" "Cassandra Aretz, nice to meet you! You can just call me Cassandra sweety!" "Oh, well, my name is Jacob but, this little goofball calls me Jake for short!" I told her looking down at Albert with a smirk. "Shut up, you moron!" "Albert, that wasn't very nice!" Shrieked his mother. "Yeah, Albert-" I got cut off by a few kids who were yelling at Albert from the living room. "ALBERT IS A MEANY HEAD!" "POOPY HEAD ALBERTO!" "GUYS, SHUT UP- GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!" "CAN I PLAY ON YOUR PHONE TOO!?" "HEY, GIVE ME THE PHONE BACK!" "NO, ITS MY PHONE! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR TABLET!?" "IT'S IN THE FREAKING CAR!" "THEN GO GET IT!" "NO!"

"GUYS SHUT THE- SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!" Albert shrieked on his way to the living room. "ALBERT, SHUT UP!" Yelled a kid in response. "STOP! DO Y'ALL WANT TO SEE WHO ALBERT REALLY IS!?" I heard Albert yell from the living room. "Oh my lord... is he normally like this to you, Jacob?" Asked Cassandra as she looked up at me. "Well see, the thing is that he does this but it's different. He yells a lot at me when he gets annoyed or in general but I didn't know he did this to everyone. I think he might be worse with other people like them." I told her with a slight smile on my face. "He can't really control it.
He is very suicidal. He may seem happy, cheerful or energetic at times but he is not really who he seems to be when he is by himself. If someone says something bad about him, it doesn't affect him at the moment but when he gets time to himself, that is when it hurts him more. He was never really able to control his emotions." Cassandra seemed a bit upset. "Oh, really..? I'm sorry to hear about that... Albert is such a an amazing person. If he doesn't think he is an amazing person, maybe you should help him!He is an amazing boy and he has an amazing personality but he just doesn't see it. He is funny, caring, loving, and encouraging! I love him and wouldn't change him for someone else!" I felt my face heat up as I looked into her eyes. She had tears rolling down her face. I hugged her and then I heard Albert's loud footsteps.

"Hey- uhh, what happened?" Albert looked at me confused as I pulled away from the hug. "Oh, just talking about stuff! Y'know..." I said nervously. He looked over at his mother as she wiped her tears off her face. "Mom, what happened!?" Albert's voice was filled with concern. "Oh, we were just talking about you." Cassandra told Albert. "What? About what?" Albert tilted his head and looked at me. "About how much we love and appreciate you and that you are such an amazing person." Cassandra hugged Albert and his face turned a little red and I felt my face heat up a lot. She finally let go of Albert and he backed up a bit.

LONG ASS CHAPTER BITCHES
This book sucks and so does this long ass CHAPTER! Longer than your boy's pp! I'm kidding I'm so sorry! I just had to get that out I'm so fucking sorry!