Taken

Sorry for taking long to update. I felt a little awkward about writing this chapter, I don't know why-

Diana's POV

It was pretty dark out. All I had with me was my phone. All that could be heard were the cars passing by and the GPS on my phone. Jake wouldn't stop calling me so I blocked him. No distractions, please.

Tiffany had sent me the address of where I needed to go. I know I'm stupid for trusting her, but I would do anything to find Albert at this point. After about 30 minutes of walking, I found myself being in a small neighborhood. I didn't really know where to go and I didn't even know if I was in the right place.

Diana
Where do I go?

Tiffany
Where are you?

Diana
At some neighborhood

Tiffany
Ok, good! I'll go get you!

Diana
Ok...

I put my phone away and I sat on the sidewalk.

I'm screwed- Why did I do this? I should at least text Jake. He's probably worried.

I took my phone back out and I unblocked Jake.

Diana
Hey

Jake
Are you okay??

Diana
Um yea

Jake
where did you go?

Diana
Somewhere. don't worry about it luv ❤

Jake
How!?

Diana
You trust me, right?

Jake
I do

Diana
Stop worrying about me then 💖

Jake
I cant 💔

Diana
Don't worry about me! I promise I'll be ok!

Jake
Alright, fine

Diana
Welp I have to go! ttyl! Ilysm, bye! ❤

Jake
Bye! Ilyt ❤

I put my phone in my pocket and I waited. Out of no where, someone honked their car at me. They rolled their window down and I stood up.

"C'mon, get in. Quick!" yelled Tiffany. I sped walked over to the car and I sat in the passenger seat. She quickly drove off down the path of the neighborhood. She pulled up to a small house and we got out. Tiffany unlocked the door and we went inside.

"Sit."

She pointed at a couch as she locked the door. She sat on a couch across from me.

"So, I know where Albert is at." said Tiffany.

"Yeah you told me that you'd tell me where he's at if I came over or whatever."

"Yeah, I did."

"Will you tell me where he's at?" I asked.

"Yeah, but we need to talk for a sec."

"Talk about what?"

"Well, you know how you said Jake and Albert were still dating?"