A Very Real Kiss

Albert's POV

It was around 7pm when I got home from a long drive. I got out of the car and I took all my bags out. I knocked on the door but no one answered. I unlocked the door with my keys instead and I got inside. Rocky's toys and crate were gone.

Did everyone leave already? Maybe I should ask Kirsten.

Albert
Did you guys leave?

Kirsten
Yeah, I even took Ana, Adam, Rebecca and Rosanne home

Albert
Dang I didnt even get to say goodbye. I just got home.

Kirsten
So how did your trip go?

Albert
Oh I actually ran away from Ohio LOL

Kirsten
Wait what? Where's Jake?

Albert
Ohio

Kirsten
He stayed?

Albert
Yeah

Kirsten
Oh ok well why did you run away from ohio

Albert
So um
I went to the bathroom and when I came back Jake was kissing his little girl or whatever

Kirsten
Oh no! That mother fucker!

Albert
I yelled at him and I ran out and I got lost. Little did I know he was actually chasing me. He found me, we made up and he kissed me until his mom found us. That bitch was pissed.

Kirsten
Why?

Albert
Apparently she's homophobic

Kirsten
Oh ew homophobia

Albert
That hoe chased us!

Kirsten
Tf?

Albert
Ewwww

Kirsten
She is stinky ewww

Albert
Yucky

Kirsten
Ew

Albert
*vomits*

Kirsten
*pukes*

Albert
She went poopy in diapy mama

Kirsten
Albert what the hell?

Albert
LOL

Kirsten
Ya nasty

Albert
Thanks

Kirsten
Anyway are you and jake together?

Albert
Nope! He left me! He is in a 'fake' relationship with Diana. They're faking a relationship because of Jake's mom or something.

Kirsten
That's weird.

Albert
Very

Kirsten
Oh yeah I'm staying with Alicia

Albert
Cool.. hey I also heard you were pregnant? Is this true??

Kirsten
...

Albert
Was I not supposed to know about this?

Kirsten
Of course not

Albert
Oh sorry

Kirsten
welp now you know

Albert
Yup

Kirsten
I guess we'll talk later

Albert
Oh ok bye bye

I went upstairs to my room. It wasn't a mess anymore. The bed was made and all the clothes that were scattered on the floor were no longer there. I went to Kirsten's old office and it was empty.

She's actually gone.

I went back to my room and I climbed out the window. I sat on the roof and I watched the sunset.

I wasn't meant to be with anyone.

Jake's POV

Diana and I were in my car. I parked the car in front of Diana's house but we didn't get out. We were talking and listening to music.

"Jake, can I talk to you about something?" asked Diana. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked. "I know you and Albert just got separated and I know that this whole relationship thing is supposed to be fake but..." she paused for a moment and she looked at me in the eye.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm okay! I'm just nervous." she said. "Why would you be nervous? It's okay. You know you can talk to me about anything. I won't judge you." I said.

"Thank you." she smiled. "What I wanted to tell you is that, I kind of like you..."

"In what kind of way?" I asked.

"More than friends, I guess." said Diana. I looked the other way, feeling my face heat up a little. "I know you probably don't feel the same but I just wanted to-" I cut her off and said "I like you too."

"You do?" she asked.

"Wasn't it obvious?"

"Oh, I thought you were just faking it." said Diana. "Why would I ever fake an 'I love you'?" I asked. "I don't really know. I wish we didn't have to fake it." she said.

"We don't have to fake it anymore."

"I don't want to fake it anymore."

"Let's not fake it, then." I said. "If you say so." she said before she planted a small kiss on my cheek. "I'm sorry, I couldn't tell if that was real or not."

"Show me real, then."

I leaned in and I kissed her on the lips and she kissed back. We kissed for about a minute until she pulled away. "That was real." I said "Oh, I get it now. Well, I should probably get going. It's getting kind of late." said Diana.

"Yeah, it's getting dark."

"Bye, I guess." she said as she climbed out of the car. When she got out she smiled and waved at me before she went inside her house.

I drove away and I made my way back home.

Albert is going to be pissed when he finds out. I love him and I love Diana. Who do really I love? Who does Albert love? Who does Diana love?

[Unfortunately I unpublished the chapter that's supposed to to after this one. I'm sorry if the next chapter is confusing because of that. I will publish the chapter again later.]