Sorry

Kirsten's POV

I knocked on Anabella's door and and opened it immediately. "What was all that yelling about? I heard really loud yelling earlier." She looked concerned.

"Albert and I just had a little talk. Anyway, we decided since Jake and Albert weren't getting along and Albert and I just got into a little argument and y'all just got here, we thought that we could all have dinner together, like a family. We thought it was a good way to get to know each other a little more. Do you wanna come?"

"Heck, yeah! I wanna come!"

"We are leaving at around 7:30, ok?"

She nodded and I smiled at her and walked out.

I walked downstairs and Albert was playing with Rebecca, and Adam on the floor. He looked up at me and smiled. I just frowned. It just seemed weird to me that just a few minutes ago we were yelling at each other.

I sat on the couch and just thought about the argument.

Kirsten's FLASHBACK

"Albert, we need to talk." I was sitting on the floor of the kids' room. The room has a small toddler bed with a night stand beside it. The walls are bright yellow. There was a large white dresser  on the other side of the room. Beside the dresser there was a small blue beanbag with a small rug in front of it. There was a lot of space. Albert was setting up the porta baby cribs and I was unpacking Adam, Rebecca, and Roseanne's bags.

"What happened between you and Jake?" I asked as he unfolded the first crib. "Jealousy, that's it."

"What?" I scoffed.

"Jealousy"

"What do you mean by jealousy?"

"I was jealous of him."

"Why?"

"Well you and Jake are always like... I don't know... closer."

"Well I'm sorry Albert. I'm sorry that your little friend is such a sweetheart. What did you do to him!?"

"Look, I just shamed him and went a little far, ok!?"

"Why would you shame him like that!? You don't know where the boy comes from! He could be mentally hurting and you're out there shaming your best friend like that!"

"Well you're doing the same thing! You're shaming your boyfriend! There is not much if a difference between a best friend and a boyfriend!"

"So, there's no point in dating you!? Is that it, Albert!? Do you just want to break up!?"

"No! Of course not!"

"It sure does sound like you do!"

"Ok, whatever! That doesn't matter because I love you and I don't want to leave you!"

We were both crying at this point.

"Albert, what would you do if we were to break up?"

"I-I don't really know... I would probably die within the first hour..."

"Albert don't say that!"

"I can't fucking help it! As soon as Jake got here, everything just came crashing down! I've never gotten mad at him like that!"

"Why would you be mad at him like that in the first place!? It's not his fault!"

"I just LOVE how you keep defending him! Why don't you go ahead and break up with me and go have a fucking baby with him already!? Clearly, we aren't working out!"

"Albert! It's not that! You just didn't need to shame him like that! People can get offended easily! You just don't get it! We are just having a little disagreement! When you were with Lana, did you guys ever argue!?"

"No. Only when I broke up with her we yelled at each other."

"Well maybe since y'all were such a 'great couple' why don't you get back with her, Huh?"

"I didn't like her as much as I like you when I was with her. She was a great person but she had to go and mess with us. You didn't have to reply to her tweets. You didn't have to pay attention to the hate."

"Ok? I don't care!"

"Kirsten! She was my friend! All that wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you responding to her!"

"I was defending myself!"

"You didn't have to go that far!"

"Like I said, I don't care! That was all in the past! We can't just go back and fix things! Why do you care about her so much!?"

"Well she was one of my best friends!"

"Well I'm sorry, ok!?"

We were both sobbing. We didn't say anything for a while. We were already done setting the room up. Albert was perched on the floor and he was covering his face with his hands.

"Albert, I'm sorry..."

He didn't say anything back. A few minutes later he finally says something.

"I'm sorry too..."

I crawled over to him and hugged him. When we both calmed down we just changed the subject.

"Albert, do you just want to go out or something? Do you want to like take everyone with us? Since none of us are getting along we could just go out and do something to get to know each other a little more."

He nodded and wiped his tears away.

"Where do you want to go?"

"I don't really know."

"Well we could just go out to dinner or something."

"Yeah, sure."

I got up and opened the door. Adam was sitting on our bed playing on his tablet. "Adam, your room is ready!"

He ran inside and looked inside. "Thank you!" He shrieked. "No problem, baby!" Albert said as he stood up. I went to our room and picked Rebecca up from the bed and walked inside Adam's room. I passed Rebecca to Albert. "I'm going to go ask Jake and Ana if they wanna come." He nodded and I walked out to tell them.

The End of the Flashback...

Albert's POV

"Kirsten?" She was sitting on the couch zoned out. "Huh!?"

"You good?"

"Uh, yeah..."

"So, are they coming?" I asked tilting my head."

"Yeah... Ana was excited but Jake was upset, but he still wanted to come."

"I'll be right back. Kirsten, watch the kids." I got up and went upstairs.

Jake's POV

I had a few tears rolling down my face. Roseanne was still sleeping. I stared at her sleep peacefully. I heard someone's loud footsteps running upstairs. My door was wide opened and light was coming in through the doorway soon to be blocked by a figure calling my name out.

"Jake?" I heard Albert's voice speak.

I didn't answer and I just closed my eyes.

He came in and sat in front of me.

"I am so sorry I yelled at you earlier. I didn't mean to hurt you like that. I am such a dumbass. I will never forgive myslef for doing that." He said wiping some of my tears away. I pushed his hand away and opened my eyes.

"I don't care, Albert."

"Sorry." He sounded like he was about to cry.

"I'm not worth your time, Albert. Just go away. I forgive you, now please go. I need some time alone."

"I'm sorry, I understand. I'll be in my office if you need me."

I nodded and closed me eyes.