The Silent Drive

Kirsten's POV

Albert and Jake are in Albert's car and I'm in my car. We are going to a diner to eat breakfast. I'm excited but yet nervous. You may be wondering,

Why?

Well because I get to meet my boyfriend's best friend! I don't want to screw it all up! I decided to make a vlog. I had my camera up. They boys didn't know I was vlogging. I was speaking to the camera and jamming out to music the whole way to the diner.

Albert's POV

I was driving with Jake sitting in the passenger seat beside me. I didn't know where we were going to go eat, Kirsten just told me to follow her car. Jake and I were blasting music. We were laughing at almost anything.

"DUDE WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE!" Jake shrieked. "WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD STUPID!" I shrieked back. "You didn't get the joke."

"OOOOOOO I GET BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS" I screamed.

"NO THATS NOT HOW IT GOES! IT'S; I SAID OOOO I'M BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS!" Jake yelled back at me.

We listened to the song a little more until it got back to the part I 'messed' up on.

"I SAID OOOOOOO I GET BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS! NO I CANT SLEEP WHEN I FEEL YOUR TOUCH! I SAID OOOOO IM DROWNING IN THE NIGHT! OH WHEN IM LIKE THIS YOURE THE ONE I TRUST! HEY HEY HEY!" We were both 'singing' but soon after all that would get interrupted by...ugh...

We were both dying of laughter until Jake's phone rang...

"Albert, can you turn that down, please?" Jake asked in a calming voice. "Sure..." I turned the music down. I quickly glanced at the caller name. It said; '🥰💙Baby Girl❤🤪'

Damn, too many emojis...

Wait a minute...

Who the hell is 'Baby Girl'!?

He picked up the call as his face started to turn red.

"Hey, Diana!"

"Hey, Jake!"

"Can I call you back in a second? I was jamming out to Blinding Lights with the pornstar!"

He was laughing really loudly. I watched him as my face turned redder by the seconds. "What?" I whispered. His face was red too but I'm pretty sure it was because of the Diana girl or whatever. The girl was laughing with him.

"I'm so fucking sorry dude."

"Fuck you, Jake! I'm not forgiving you!" I yelled at him.

"Not you, Albert. I was talking to Diana."

I stayed silent.

Very silent.

"Damn, I miss you so much already!"

"I miss you too, Jake! I wish I was there with you!"

"I wish I could hug you!"

"Well I'd rather cuddle you, Jakey.."

"Me too, I'd cuddle me too! Anyway I got to go! I'll call you in a few minutes! I think the pornstar is mad at me!" Jake chuckled softly as he stared at me. He looked away now paying all his attention to his phone.

"Alrighty then, love you, cuddle boi! Talk to ya later!"

"Bye, love you too, hun.."

He hung up and put his phone away. He looked back at me. "Albert." He said softly. "You, good?" I didn't answer him. I felt sick. I wanted to cry. I wanted to die. "Albert?" No answer. "Albert-" I cut him off with,"So, are you two dating?" There was an awkward silence. All you could hear was the faint music. Need You Now by Lady Antebellum was playing.

I couldn't take it anymore. I had so much emotion trapped inside of me wanting to be released. I wanted to scream but I also wanted to cry. I wanted to hold back but I couldn't. I teared up and released my sadness.

"No, no, no, Albert! I'm sorry!"

"Well, you could have said sorry a long time ago!"

"Well, I'm sorry. I didn't know that you would get offended."

"Ok, whatever! I don't give a fuck about a fucking apology. Don't fucking do that ever again." My voice broke as I talked.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

"I fucking hate you, Jake and I hope you know that."

"Oh, well, dang. That kind of hurt.." he trailed off and looked out the window.

"Shut up! You are so lucky I forgave you!"

"Oh, suuure, pornstar, Albitch, babe-" I turned the music up loudly so he could shut up.

"SORRY I CAN'T HEAR YOU BITCH!" I smirked and quickly glanced at him. He was smiling at me. Why? I dunno...