Getting Ready to have Kids!?

Jake's POV

I was in Kirsten's car. Driving alone. In Florida. Listening to google maps mention street names that I don't recognize.
__________________

I got to the neighborhood in 45 minutes. I didn't know what house I was supposed to go to. Thanksfully Kirsten got there like a minute after I did. She was in Albert's car. She rolled the window down and drove her car beside mine. I rolled my window down too. She told me which house it was and we drove there. We both parked in front of the big house. She got out of Albert's car and I got out of her car. She walked over to the house and I followed her.

She knocked on the door when I caught up with her. She didn't notice me so I tried to scare her.

I hugged her from behind. "Ay, I'm here!" She jumped as soon as I spoke. "Really? I thought you were in Ohio," she said trying to sound sarcastic.

Then I jumped when someone opened the door.

"Heyyy-who is that?" Asked a girl who looked 10. I let go of Kirsten and pulled my hood up to cover up my red face. "I'm Jacob."

"Oh." She turned her head around now facing the inside of the house. "MOOOOOOM! THEY'RE- I MEAN, KIRSTEN'S HERE!" She shrieked.

A lady who was dressed up came down running in heels. "Oh my god! Hi, Kirsten!" She hugged Kirsten and quickly let go as soon as she saw me. "Who are you? I thought you were Albert,"

"I'm Jacob." I slipped my hoodie down and looked at her.

"Where's Albert?" Asked the woman.

"Oh, he's sleeping." Kirsten quickly responded.

"Oh, ok. So is this your friend?"

"He's Albert's best friend. He came down here to Florida from Ohio."

"Oh, well nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Anyway, I'm just going to go ahead and give you all the stuff they need, ok?" The woman looked at Kirtsen.

"Yeah, sure!" Kirsten responded.

The lady walked away. When she came back she had 2 portababy cribs. Another guy came in with 2 highchairs. The lady placed the portababy cribs down. The guy placed the highchairs down and stayed too. "Hey Kirsten." He looked at her and hugged her. "Hey."

"I'm going to go get the other things." The lady walked away. Soon Kirsten and the guy let go of the hug. "Who-"

"I'm Jacob." I smiled at him. Kirsten giggle and looked at me. "That is like the third time you've said that." She looked back at the guy. "My name is Christopher! Nice to meet you, Jacob!"

"Nice to meet you too, Christopher!"

"What happened to Albert?" The guy looked down to Kirsten. "Sleeping."

"Oh, I thought you replaced him for a second." He chuckled.

The woman came back with 2 baby car seats and 1 toddler car seat.

"No! Why would I replace Albert for this guy!" Kirsten shrieked.

"Why wouldn't you replace him for me? I mean, I dunno, I'm not that bad and you can't deny that, Kirsten." I smirked at her.

"Uh, I'm with Albert you, stupid boi Jake."

"Oh damn, that hurt. Hard to get aren't ya," I tried to sound sarcastic.

"Are you really trying to hit on me?"

"Nope! You're dating my best friend
That would be weird if you kissed me, Kirsten. I'm not the one hitting on you. You didn't deny that I'm not that bad. Plus you never told me why you wouldn't replace him for me."