Albert's Case

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!! DEPRESSION HAS BEEN AT ITS PEAK LATELY AND I'VE BEEN UNMOTIVATED BUT I CAME BACK TO WRITE BEFORE THE TEMPORARY HAPPY MOOD GOES AWAY!! I SWEAR I WILL START UPDATING MORE OFTEN THUS I WILL NOT BE LOOKING OVER WRITING MISTAKES UNTIL I GET MY LIFE TOGETHER!! Btw I'm sorry but there will he a lot of skips in this chapter.

Kirsten's POV

Jake and I were on our way to the hospital. I was a little concerned for him. He had this 'clueless' look on his face. Before Ally came to us with Jake's phone, we were talking about Albert. We were talking about what had happened before he went missing. We never finished talking about it though.

When we got to the hospital, I parked the car and I looked at Jake.

"Jake?"

"What?" he said softly.

"So about what we were talking about earlier- Why did Albert get mad?" I said in an awkward tone.

"So I was way behind Albert and Kaden. When I found them, they were kissing. I told them off about it and I guess Albert got mad at me and he said he was going back to the car and that he would be waiting for us." said Jake.

"They kissed?" I asked.

"Yeah..." he said.

"Do you mind if I ask why you told him off?"

"I don't know. Kaden is dating Raven and..."

Jake paused for a moment. He frowned and he looked out the window.

"Did you feel jealousy or anything of that sort?" I asked. "I guess I did feel a little jealous. I shouldn't have been jealous though. I'm happy with Diana... I guess." said Jake. "'I guess'? What are you trying to say?" I asked, tilting my head to the right. "I'm not trying to say anything, it's all fine." said Jake.

"Alright, fine."

We sat in silence again. Jake said something under his breath and I wasn't able to hear it well.

"What?" I looked at him confused and all he did was mirror me. "What?" he asked. "What did you say?" I asked. "I didn't say anything!" he said smirking. "What did you say!?" I asked, getting a little irritated. "Nothing!" he yelled. "Ok, whatever. We should probably hurry and stop wasting time." I said. "Right..." he said.

I took my keys and I hopped out of the car. We went inside and Jake asked for Diana.

"She's been waiting for you. You're Jake, right?" asked the man behind the counter. Jake nodded. The man took a piece of paper and a pen and he wrote something down. "Alright, room 27B, floor 7." said the man as he handed Jake the piece of paper.

"Okay, thanks." he said as he walked away. I followed behind him and we headed to Diana's room without saying a word to each other until we got to her room door.

Jake slowly turned the door handle and with hesitance he walked in.

I followed behind him and I shut the door behind me.

Diana's POV

"J-Jakey! Hi." I said, stammering a little.

"Oh- what happened? Are you okay??" he asked.

"I-I- ah- uh- umm..." I said, trying to form words. I paused and I thought about what he asked.

I looked over at Kirsten who looked a lot more concerned than Jake. I wonder why. She probably doesn't like me for bitching around. I looked up at Jake and I tried to pull of a smile. He let out a sigh and he looked away from me.