I'm Selfish

I was supposed to update this like a week ago because I was almost done. Turns out I wasn't and I didn't have time to finish so I'm sorry for the delay.

Diana's POV

Stop crying you selfish asshole. This is your fault. You had it coming.

Albert was missing because of me.

I lied.

I lied to an old friend. She wanted to know who Jake was dating. I knew she wanted to do something to whoever was with him. I lied and I told her Albert was still dating him. I was afraid of what could happen to me. I was only thinking about myself. I knew this was going to happen. I helped her get to Albert.

When I calmed down a little I left the room I was in and I went downstairs. I was surprised to see everyone in the living room at 4am. Kirsten was on the phone and so was Kaden. Ally and Raven were with Kaden, listening to the phone call too. Jake was just sitting on the couch with his head down.

Kirsten hung up and she let out a loud sigh. Jake peeked his head up and he looked at her.

"Nobody's picking up." said Kirtsen. Jake frowned and he looked the other way. Kaden hung up too and he looked disappointed. "They said they can't make an investigation. It's too soon." said Kaden. "What now?" asked Ally. "We can't do anything about it. All we can do is wait." said Kaden. "Hey," I awkwardly jumped in.

"How long have you been standing there?" asked Ally.

"Were you crying? Your makeup is run down." said Kirsten. "No, of course not!" I said. "Are you okay? We could talk if you want to." said Jake. I nodded and he got up to grab my hand. We went upstairs to our room. He shut the door and he sat on the bed.

I crossed my arms and I looked the other way. I bit my lip as I tried to hold my tears back.

Jake's POV

"Are you okay?" I asked in an awkward tone. "No, not really. I really messed up." said Diana. I saw a tear roll down her face and she immediately wiped it away. "C'mere," I said as I extended my arms out for a hug. She sat beside me and she pushed my arms away.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "You're going to hate me when I tell you." said Diana.

"No, I-"

"Albert is missing and it's my fault." she said, cutting me off.

"How is it your fault? You didn't do anything to him, did you?"

"I didn't do anything to him, it's just that I helped someone, get to him." said Diana.

"Wait, what?"

"I don't know if you remember Tiffany, but she has been asking me weird questions about you and threatened me if I didn't answer the questions."

"Tiffany?"

"Yeah. Yesterday she asked me who you're dating and where they were at and if I didn't tell her, she would come after me. I told her you were still dating Albert and I told her where he was at."

"Oh,"

"Jake, I'm so sorry!" said Diana, tearing up a little. "It's still not your fault." I wiped a tear off her face and she looked up at me. "How? I was being selfish! I knew this was going to happen."

"She was sending you threats, stop saying it's your fault because I don't believe it is. You were just trying to save yourself."

"How could you trust me after what I've done? Albert is gone because of me!"

"I trust you. You could've just said something sooner."

"Well, sorry for not saying anything."

"Don't apologize! It's fine! We can at least use this information to help us find him, hopefully alive."

"Thank you. I love you so much," she said as she hugged me. I lifted her chin up and I pecked her on the lips. "I love you too."

She layed back, pulling me down with her. She ended up under me, making me blush immediately.

"Oh, god! I'm sorry!" said Diana. "S-sorry? Why?" I chuckled. "I didn't mean to pull you," she said with a smile. "Haha, well you di-"

She pulled me in closer and she kissed me. I kissed back back no hesitation.

Out of no where, I heard a phone ring. I pulled away and I looked at the phone that was sitting on the nightstand.

"I think that's my phone." said Diana. I got off of her and I grabbed her phone. Diana sat up and she looked at me in confusion. I quickly put in on silent and I put it back. I pushed Diana back on the bed and I climbed over her. We went back to kissing but the phone vibrated.

We ignored it and we just focused on each other. She reached her fingers up my shirt and she pulled it off. The phone buzzed, again but we ignored it. On the 3rd time of the phone going off, it started to get irritating. I pulled away and she looked at the nightstand where her phone was sitting.

"Can you pass it to me?" she asked. I got off of her and I gave her the phone. She picked up and she put the phone up to her ear. "Hello!?" she said in an angered manner. There were a few seconds of silence before she spoke again. "Wait, what!? No, wait! Don't hang up!" she yelled. She dropped her phone and she starred at nothing.

"Are you okay? What happened?" I asked. "A-Albert- is- uh- I have to go-" said Diana. She got up and she ran out the door. I got up and I followed her.

Kirsten's POV

"So you haven't heard from him at all?" I asked. I was pacing around the room, on the phone with Albert's sister.

"What's wrong!?" I heard yelling coming from upstairs. "I said, I have to go!"

"Go where!?"

"Hold on just one second please." I said before I muted myself.

The first thing I saw was Diana rushing downstairs.

"Jake, go away!" she yelled as she ran towards the front door. Diana was running, barefooted and her hair was a mess.

What the fuck is going on?

"What's wrong!? Why won't you tell me!?" Jake yelled back, following her. His hair was also a mess and he wasn't wearing a shirt. "Shut up!" she said as she walked out the door. "Diana, wait!" Jake caught up to Diana but she slammed the door in front of him. He banged his head on the door and he sighed.

"What the fuck, just happened?" I asked. "I don't know-" said Jake. "Is she- mad?" asked Kaden. "Damn, did you get broken up with?" asked Ally. "She just got up and left, I don't know." said Jake. "Are you okay though?" asked Raven. "I don't know." he said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Did- Did she steal you shirt?" asked Ally. She slapped her hand over her mouth and we looked at each other. "Ally!" I whisper yelled.

What happened? Diana comes down looking like she just cried, and she goes upstairs with Jake. Next thing I know, they're running downstairs and Diana leaves?

Why?