I Let Her Go

Jake's POV

Albert and I were 'watching the sunset'. We were not really watching the sunset, we were making out. I pulled away and I looked down at him.

"Are you still stressed?" I asked.

"Nope." Albert's face turned a little pink. "Can we just go inside and forget this ever happened. I don't want the others to find out." said Albert. I nodded and we went back inside.

"What now?" I asked. "Do you want to watch a movie, downstairs?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure!" I said before I swooped him up and carried him, bridal style. "Woah! Wait! What are you doing!?" he yelled. "Taking you downstairs." I said, walking out of the room. "You're going to trip! If you fall, we'll roll downstairs!" Albert screamed as I began to walk down the staircase. "I'm not going to fall, dumbass!" I yelled.

"Woah, I'm falling." I said in a sarcastic tone. "JAKE, STOP!" Albert screeched. "I was kidding!" I said. When we finally made it down safely, I walked to the living room and I threw him onto the couch. I sat beside him and he scolded me. "That wasn't funny! I didn't laugh! Don't do that again!" he yelled at me.

"So, you wanna laugh?" I smirked. "What? N-" he cut himself off. I pushed him back and I pinned him onto the couch. "What are you doing?" he giggled. "Laugh or I'll tickle you!" I said.

"Tickle him!" I heard either Ethan or Elijah's voice. I let go of Albert and I sat down. I realized that there were a lot of people looking at us. Kirsten, Meg, Ethan and Kaden were just staring at us.

"So anyways, I never really talked to her after that." Meg turned back around to talk to Kirsten. "Are you and Jake dating?" asked Kaden. "Nope!" said Albert. Albert grabbed the remote to the TV and he turned it on. "Oh, ok..." said Kaden.

Kaden has been acting weird around Albert. I didn't want to make a big deal out of his strange behavior. He did tell me he had feelings for Albert.

11:50PM

Kirsten's POV

I was laying in bed, scrolling through my phone. Albert came out of the bathroom and he layed beside me.

"Albert, we need to talk." I said before I put my phone on the nightstand. "Mmm, what is it?" He asked. He seemed a bit nervous. "What's going on between you and Jake?" I asked. "Wh-what do you mean?" His face turned red. "I saw you and Jake make out!" I yelled. "Kirsten, it's not that big of a deal! You made out with him too! You also had sex with him and you don't even know if you used protection or not!" said Albert.

"You're right... I don't remember anything from that night but, we were drinking. How was I supposed to control myself? When I kissed him at the diner, I didn't kiss him behind your back. I did it in front of you!" I said.

Albert stayed silent and I frowned.

"I didn't even know you were into guys. I didn't know Jake liked guys too. How come you never told me you were into guys?"

"I didn't think it would matter since I'm with you! Kirsten, even if I was with someone, I wouldn't tell them every little unimportant detail about me!"

"Even if I was with someone..."

What did he mean by that..?

"What do you mean 'even if I was with someone'?" I asked.

He's either trying to make me think that he's not cheating or he's trying to say that he's leaving me.

"Kirsten, I love you but..." he hesitated to speak. "You love someone else..." I mumbled. He stayed silent and he looked away.

"Go sleep with your other lover." I pointed at the door.

"Wh-what?"

"Go sleep with, Jake!" I teared up. "N-no! Wait! Why!?" He shrieked. "Albert, just go!" I yelled.

"So, you're saying, we're done?" he teared up.

"I just need time to think." I said

"I understand. I'm so sorry." he said before he kissed me on the forehead. "I'm sorry too!" I said as I hugged him. "Can you go, now?" I asked.

"O-oh okay! Are you going to be okay?" He pulled away from the hug and he looked down at me. "Look, I just need some time alone. It's just a break. I'm going to be okay!" I said. "Oh, okay!"

"Welp, goodbye, goodnight, goodluck, I love you." I put my hand of his shoulder.

Don't cry. It's just a break. You just let him go.

Albert's POV

"Goodnight... I love you, too..." I said. I got up and I grabbed my phone, my charger and my hoodie. I walked up to the door and I opened it. I hesitated to walk out, but I did it anyway.

I just left her for, Jake? Did I really just leave her? I can't believe that this just happened. I let her go...

I shut the door behind me and I stared at the ground.

What now? Where do I go?

Jake's POV

I was scrolling through Twitter when I heard a small knock come from the door. I got up from my bed and I opened the door.

"Albert? What happened?" I turned the lights on. He looked like a mess. "Kirsten and I... broke up." he said as his voice broke a little. I wiped his tears away and I put my hand under his chin.

"It's okay! Don't cry!" I said. I lightly pecked his lips and he smiled a little. "Can I stay here, with you?" he asked. "Of, course." I said before I picked him up and thew him onto the bed.

"Was that necessary?" He scolded me. "Maybe, maybe not." I turned the lights off and I layed next to him. "Goodnight." said Albert after he kissed my cheek. "Goodnight." I wrapped my arms around him and I pulled him closer.

Albert's POV

I let her go for, Jake?

_________________________________________

-NotAlbi-

Most stories would end off like this... They end up together, happily, ever, after... The End...

This story isn't like most stories...

There are still a lot of questions, left unanswered! It can't be over now!

Oh, boy! We are no where near the end of the story. I hope you're ready for what's next...