Goodnight Albert

Jake's POV

"You stay here, I'll go talk to Ana." Albert said. I helped him off the counter and he let go of me. "Good luck." I said reassuringly. "Ok I'll be back in a sec, loser. Watch the girls." Albert said as he began to walk away. "Wait!" I grabbed his hand and he looked up at me. "Um, what is it?" he asked. "I love you." "I love you too, I guess. Alright, can I go now?" he giggled. I let go of him and he walked away.

Why did I do that? I didn't have to do that. That was so awkward. It's not like I could control it. I really wanted to do that.

I waited a few minutes until I saw Albert making his way back into the kitchen.

"She's not posting the TikTok."

"Oh, ok... Well, we gotta finish what we were doing." I said.

"Wait what?" he started to blush a little. "The girls need to eat you dumbo." I said. "Oh... right." he said, looking a little disappointed.

I know what he wanted...

12:50AM

Albert's POV

Jake and I were in the living room, watching Stranger Things. Everyone else went to bed early.

"You look like a dad." I said.

"I'm daddy." he chuckled.

"Hi daddy."

"Ew that was weird. Don't call me that." He said

"Well, you said you were daddy." I smirked at him

"Whatever. Change the subject."

"Fine, but I'm going to make you regret, asking me to change subject." I said.

"Really? Do it then, I dare you." said Jake.

"I don't know how to say this but, you were on your grind last night and you fucked Kirsten and then you fucked me. That's why I was moody this morning." I said. I don't like how casual I made that sound. It didn't sound right.

"Wait, what?"

"You probably don't even remember because you guys were drunk as hell."

"I- okay... is that it, or do you wanna add to the already weird conversation?" He asked.

"Do you happen to remember if you maybe used protection with Kirsten?" I cringed a little as a spoke. "I- don't remember anything... I would hope I did but I don't remember anything." he said. "I asked Kirsten but she said doesn't remember either." I said. "C-can we just change the subject again? This is just too weird to talk about right now." he said.

"Um, how's life? How're the wife and kids?" I asked.

"I don't have a wife and I don't kids. I'm lonely."

"Dude, you're clearly not lonely. You have that Diana girl, don't you?"

"Y-yeah... w-well, she's just my friend." He stuttered. "Somebody's crushing hard... aren't they?" I murmered. "Can you shut up?" he said as his face turned red. "You're blushing!" I giggled. "No I'm not!" He yelled. "Shh, you're getting loud." I whispered.

"Sorry." he whispered back.

"If you love her so much then, why don't you tell her, about how you feel?" I asked.

"Well, she's dating someone now. She started dating some guy, a few days ago." He said

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Albert, what are you sorry for?"

"I don't know."

"Exactly."

I leaned my head on Jake's shoulder and I watched him scroll through Instagram for a few minutes before I got a little tired.

Jake's POV

"Jake, do you mind turning the lights off, please." Albert said in a groggy tone. "Well, I would but you're on me." I said. His head was on my shoulder and he had his arms around me.

He let go of me and I got up to go turn the lights off. I went back to the couch and I sat beside Albert. As soon as I sat back down, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Albert." I said.

"Hey, Albert." He didnt answer.

"Albert, are you just going to sleep on me or are you going to let me go?" I asked.

"You can stay." He mumbled.

"Why don't you go to bed?"

"I don't want to get up."

"So, because you don't want to get up, you're going to make me sleep with you?"

"Mhm, now let me sleep."

"Fine." I whispered. I grabbed the remote for the TV and I turned it off.

"Goodnight, I guess."