𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Joe Alwyn had been working as a scam artist for ten years. He worked for a large organisation called "sherwood incorporated" which was the largest and most efficient group of scam artists in the world. It was run by a highly intelligent group who hired young men and trained them up. It was an all male organisation who went around scamming high profit companies or individuals. Their mentality was that clearly none of these people needed the money so they should share it out.

A common attitude is their mutual hatred for the people they scammed, they had no respect for anyone with too much money so they took pleasure in humiliating and hurting the people they scammed.

Today Joe had been called into the office because of a new job.
Joe's "boss" was Lucas Williams, he was the most renowned scam artist in Europe and was known to be highly intelligent with little regard for other people.
"Hey, Joe. Take a seat"
He sat down in a small black chair.
"Okay, this is going to be a big case so don't fuck it up. She's a celebrity and I want you to be her bodyguard for the next year or so. The plan is to secure 100m by blackmailing her with a videotape. It's up to you what you film but it needs to be worth 100m."
"I'm intrigued"
He tosses over a blue file containing the targets information. Some things were obvious like age and height but others were very personal like insecurities, traumas and weaknesses.
He opens the file and smirks when he sees the target.
Taylor Alison swift:
Age: 24,
Appearance: natural blonde, attractive, blue eyes
Diet: limited
Interests: music, cooking, baking, cats, hiking
Height:5,10
Relationship status: in a relationship
Medical history: severe anxiety, anxiety induced insomnia, possible anorexia.
Insecurities: relationships, height, money, body
Health: significantly underweight but otherwise healthy
Trauma: sexual assault
Other: overly trusting, easily manipulated, very sensitive, hopeless romantic

Joe laughed to himself as he read the file.
"I have a few questions"
"Go ahead"
"How the hell did you get all this information? Why am I scamming a sorry-for-herself pathetic celebrity who can't take care of herself? Clearly she has a boyfriend and I assume you want me to seduce her so how does that work? And how much will I get paid?"
"One It's a big case so we had her room bugged and she was followed around for a while. Two, she's a very easy target but don't let the file fool you, she's just like the others, she's self-centred, rich and a bit of a whore. Three we don't need to worry about him, they'll break up soon and she'll sleep with anyone so a few months in we'll notify you to move onto that stage. All you have to do is get access to her bank account and gather some information you can use to threaten her, maybe some video footage. Four, if you sign up it'll be 2 million for you"
Joe loved the sound of this case. Big money, easy target and a hot girl to mess around with.
"There's no way I'm passing this offer. When do I leave?"
He smirked at Joe
"I knew you'd stand up to the challenge Joe. You'll cover as a new security guard, all you have to do is gain her trust. You leave tonight."
Joe turned to leave.
"One last thing, she isn't like the others, she's soft. If you upset her it'll cause a mess"
He rolled his eyes.
"Come on. She's a rich slut who couldn't be more full of herself if she tried. I doubt she has feelings"
"Okay, if your sure"
Joe nodded and turned to get ready to leave.
________________________________