𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

I had so much fun replying to all those comments yesterday 💜 lol I'm meant to be in history so I better go do that.

Soon Alex's sister Ellie  arrived at the house. She had met Taylor many times and found her to be incredibly polite and classy. This was unexpected.

Ellie had only been told that she was drunk and sick and wasn't expecting her to look this bad.

"What happened? You don't look like that after drinking too much"

"We have no idea"

Ellie checked her over.

"Taylor can you understand me?"

She nodded.

"How do you feel"

"A...awful...."

Ellie turned to Joe and Alex.
"This is her first time doing cocaine right?"
Their jaws dropped.

"Taylor wouldn't ever do cocaine."

"Well she did. Her pupils are dilated, she's shaking a lot, her heartbeat is really fast. I'd normally do a blood test but obviously we can't do that here and her symptoms definitely point towards cocaine. Her reaction to it  shows it was probably her first time doing it and she had too much, luckily she didn't overdose but she's not had the best reaction to it."

"Tree is gonna kill her. We probably have to call Andrea too."

"Should I be scared of Andrea?"

"Yes."

_____________________________________

The next morning Andrea arrived and she was absolutely fuming.
Alex and Joe decided to watch them from the cctv cameras to see what happened.

Taylor was very very hungover and was lying on the sofa when Andrea started screaming at her. She sat up and her eyes met with her mums. She saw pure disappointment and anger and felt awful.

"TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?! I CANT BELIEVE HOW STUPID YOU WERE! COCAINE!?! YOU GOT THROUGH TEN YEARS OF BEING FAMOUS WITHOUT TOUCHING A SINGLE THING AND YOUR BOYFRIEND SHOWS UP AND WITHIN A WEEK YOUR DRINKING AND DOING DRUGS WITH A BUNCH OF MEN AND NO SECURITY??! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!! GETTING A CALL AT 4AM TELLING ME THAT MY DAUGHTER WHOS NEVER TOUCHED DRUGS IN HER LIFE MIGHT'VE JUST OVERDOSED!!"

"I'm so so sorry mom. I don't even remember taking anything. They thought it would be funny to get me really drunk and I guess I let them give me some. I didn't overdose, it just didn't sit well with me."

"WHERE THE HELL IS THAT BOYFRIEND OF YOURS?!? IM ABOUT TO KILL THAT KID"

"I don't know, he didn't want to come home with me"

"YOU ARE BREAKING UP WITH HIM THE SECOND HE COMES HOME. I REFUSE TO LET MY DAUGHTER GO OUT WITH SOMEONE WHO DRUGS HER."

"He didn't drug me mom. We all took some"

"I DONT CARE WHAT HE WAS DOING!!
HE COULD'VE KILLED YOU"

As they were arguing they heard the door opening and turned to see Adam walking in. Not looking the slightest bit hungover.