𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

Adam's hands ran through her soft hair and tried you guide her head downwards.
"Nuh uh baby not yet."

He groaned softly at being denied relief.
"Stop...teasing... ahh"

She giggled sweetly and pecked kisses up his abs until she met his lips.
Their lips locked in rhythm, moaning quietly into each others mouths.

Taylor pulled away and smiled innocently, it felt intimate and familiar, comforting even. The way he looked into her eyes, erasing all other thoughts from her mind.

"I love-"
Out of the corner of her eye she saw something move and tuned to find Joe standing there, a horrified look on his face.

She screamed and Adam, having turned to see what she was looking at, grabbed the sheets to cover her before holding her against him. She was too shocked and embarrassed to think straight but Adam seemed to have his thoughts in order. He was mad, so mad.

"What the fuck!! What the hell are you doing!!"

Joe looked almost heartbroken.
"I..I just... I just wanted to talk to Taylor."

"IN HER BEDROOM?! How the hell did you even get in?! I COULD FUCKING FIRE YOU FOR THIS"

"I..I'm sorry the door wasn't locked and I d..did knock but nobody answered."
This was the first time he'd not felt an ounce of arousal at the sight of her.

"You're a fucking creep."
Adam still had Taylor held up against his chest and she in turn held the bedsheets up to her body.

"No, I just walked in I swear. I'm so sorry"

Taylor wasn't in a relationship with Joe so why did she feel like she just got caught cheating.

"Get out before I drag you out of here myself. You. Work. For. Me"

"With all due respect no I don't. I work for Taylor. Actually I'm not even sure why you're here since the last time I saw you you were taken your bags back."

Taylor was looking between them silently, not wanting to get involved.

"Well, my girlfriend and I decided that-"
He was cutoff by Taylor.

"Look boys I'm sorry to interrupt this but I'm still naked so Joe can you please wait for me outside and we can finish this conversation."

He nodded and apologised to Taylor before walking out to the hallway.

Taylor dropped the sheet and started to get dressed.
Adam looked at her, clearly pissed at the whole situation.

"Look I'm sorry babe, I don't know why he would walk into my bedroom like that. Let me sort this out and then we can finish this." She gestured between them with her finger and he smirked and hummed.
She pecked him on the lips and walked out to the hallway.

"You took him back?!"
She was met immediately by a really frustrated Joe.

"That's none of your business Joe. But yes, we're in a relationship."

"But he-"

"I know exactly what he did. That's none of your business frankly. We're together."

"Since when?"

"Four hours ago. Look what did you want to ask me exactly? I'm busy."

"Busy sucking him off." Joe mumbled.

"What did you just say?!"

"Nothing. Look it doesn't matter. You should get back to.. whatever it was you were doing."

She rolled her eyes and went back inside.

_____________________________________

Joe was lying on his bed staring up at the ceiling, mulling over everything.
He knew to expect a call from Williams in the next few minutes so the small burner phone was sitting next to him.
He decided to pull out his journal and try to collect his thoughts.

I can't do this to her. I know that now, I can picture the look in her eyes if those videos leaked. She'd be ruined.

I'll have to hold of Mr.Williams until I can find some sort of solution. Maybe I can give him the wrong details for how to access her bank account and pay someone in the compound to destroy the footage.

I want to be with her, I know that now. I want to be the one who makes her happy.

His thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of his burner phone.

"Here we go"

He leaned over and answered the call.

"Ah Joe, how's everything going in America?"

"Skip the small talk. I know what you want."
The best plan Joe could come up with for this conversation was to bullshit his way out of it.

"Have you made any progress with your relationship?"

"Unfortunately there had been an unexpected issue."

"What would that be Joe?"

"Taylor and Adam are still seeing each other."

"How do you know?"

"I walked in on them sleeping together by accident sir."

"Slut."

Joe's eyes lit up. It's took everything in him not to tell him to shuv his opinion where the sun don't shine.

"Sir-"

"Shut it Joe. YOU HAVE ONE JOB AND YOUR FUCKING IT UP."

"I'm sorry sir. I'll make sure the issue is resolved."

"You better Joe. You've got a lot of money in the line here too and I won't hesitate to release that footage if you don't cooperate."

"It'll be sorted sir."

"Good."