𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Sorry it's taken so long but I'm back now 💜 please leave comments if you can because they really motivate me a lot and I love to know what everyone is thinking 💜💜💜

3 weeks later

There was now a rule between the four of them that nobody would mention that night. Taylor only referred to Adam as a "temporary lapse of judgement" and everyone thought it best to leave it at that.

After Taylor slapped him, which the guys watched from the cctv cameras resulting in a lot of cheering, he stormed out and only came back a week later to collect his stuff.

When he had arrived at the gate Joe and Alex had stared him down and Taylor had slammed the door in his face with a smile.

Since Adam had left everyone noticed some changes in Taylor. Her unwavering self confidence, stubbornness and chatty demeanour had returned and everyone was glad to see that she had gained some healthy weight.

Joe seemed to think he had worked out Taylor's personality or more appropriately, personalities.

She had a few personas, at work she was a strong willed businesswoman.
She easily commanded a room with class and poise and earned everyone's respect.
Around friends she was more like an excitable child, she loved baking, trashy tv and giving gifts and always had a smile on her face. Around fans she showed unlimited amounts of kindness, always stopping to take a photo or sign an album.
She was also unbelievably intelligent, her mind was absolutely incredible.

But Joe had access to something nobody else could see, he was able to watch her when she thought she was alone and this was the final piece of the puzzle.
When alone she pulled down all her walls, washing away along with the layers of makeup that mask her emotions.
Overall he could tell she was happy but he noticed that in actuality she was quite a sensitive person, she wouldn't cry with anyone around but once they left she would scroll through the nasty comments people made about her and flick through the pages of some sort of diary. He also made note of some of her flaws he noticed. she's a blind optimist, always seeing the best in people, she sometimes has poor judgment and her incredible skill of reading people doesn't work on those she loves.

Today was the first time Joe was tasked with escorting her to a public event, previously he hadn't been "experienced enough" to go which was a little ridiculous considering he wasn't even a trained security guard anyway.

He was getting ready to leave when his phone started ringing. Not his normal iPhone, the burner phone he kept in his bedside table.
Only one person had that number.
Mr.Williams.

"Alwyn?"

"Speaking."

"Ah good. I was expecting to hear from you in the last few weeks but you've gone silent on me."

"Yeah I'm sorry about that. There's been a lot going on."

"Well I'm assuming you've got something of substance to show me. You aren't here so you can sleep with a pop star."

"I haven't engaged in a relationship with t-.. the subject."

"Okay, well what have you done?"

"I've gotten rid of her boyfriend.."
Well technically she got rid of him but he doesn't need to know that.

"And I've got a lot of footage for the blackmail."

"I'll need to to send that over. What footage have you captured?"

"I have footage of her crying over hate comments.."

"That's hardly useful."

"Okay fine. I have a video a guy took of her drunk and high on cocaine stripping off and standing in front of seven men while they shout at her."

"That's more like it Joe. I'm glad I was right about her. I was starting to think that maybe she really was just a sweet woman."

"Well she is. That wasn't a situation she entered willingly."

"Irrelevant Joe. Anything else?"

"I've got a few videos of her sleeping with her ex boyfriend."

"A sex tape? Wow, I'm glad I chose you for this Joe. How did you get hold of it?"

"I planted a camera in her bedroom."

"I really am impressed Joe. I'm so glad you aren't letting your feelings for the girl get in the way of your task."

"I..I don't have feelings for Taylor."

"First name basis with your boss?"

"Well-.. I.. I just"

"No need to explain yourself."

Despite the confidence Joe was showing he was having serious doubts about his mission. This would hurt her. It would be his fault.

"How do you know I won't just stay with her and abandon the job?"

"Two reasons. You're going to make millions and if either you or miss swift refuses you I cooperate I'll release the footage. Think of the pain you will cause her."

He had a pretty compelling argument.

"I'll need more money."

"How much."

"I want 15 million."

"5."

"14."

"7."

"12"

"9"

"11"

"10"

"You have a deal."

"Good. I'm glad to see you're not backing down."

"Back down? Me? Never."